My Baby Girl Is Turning 13-Time For Another Mom/Daughter WDW Trip!!

BTMRR 5 times? That's awesome!:banana: :banana:

The MK looks so pretty that late at night. I love the pictures with the characters so late. It looks like you had the park to yourselves!

Oh, and I just thought you should know... thanks to your TRs I am absolutely trying Casey's fries with cheese in May!!:rotfl2:

I am enjoying your trip report! I am counting down the days to our Thanksgiving week trip and this is sure helping. You got a lot done! I don't know what it is with Peter Pan either, but I can't leave MK without riding it..

Wow awesome report! Last summer we also found that after about 10:30 was an awesome time to ride rides! So glad you had a great first day (other than Lauren being under the weather :sick: ).

Great installment, Cammie! You got some great pics of the castle at night! Lauren is just such a sweetie, I'm so glad she was feeling better and got to take advantage of EMH - I cannot believe y'all made it til 2:30 after getting no sleep the night before! You go girl! :thumbsup2

Awww what a great night at MK!! I love the picture of you and Lauren in front of the castle with your Mickey antennas, too cute! :cutie:

You can tell Lauren was re-energized by her nap since she made it until almost 3 am! Lucky you guys! :thumbsup2

Jumping on board for this trip report! :goodvibes

Lauren is absolutely gorgeous! (and her name isn't too bad either! :thumbsup2 ) It sounds like you two had an awesome time in MK! 5 times in a row on BTMRR? SWEET!

Can't wait to hear more!

Cammie- I can't believe I missed your trip report how the heck did I do that???

Love the pictures. Lauren is getting so very grown up how time flies.

Ladies & Gentlemen......Readers of all ages.......Hear Ye.....Hear Ye.....

NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY does the MK like Cammie and Lauren!! :rotfl2: You girls absolutely get the MOST out of your time at MK. That PM EMH is the way to go. Thank God Lauren got a little afternoon rest before going! And who is she texting in the middle of the night? :sad2:

I did not see the dinner at Casey's coming! :rolleyes: (sarcasm) You KNOW I am a hotdog junkie, and I have never eaten at Casey's. On our upcoming trip in May, DS and I are eating dinner at Tony's at 6pm...and then we are going to stay for the PM EMH. I am thinking that by 11pm or so, I'll be ready for a late night snack!.....Hmm....maybe that will be my first Casey's experience! Oddly enough, DS does not like hotdogs. (Can you believe that? I'm not even sure he's my child!?!) BUT, he is ALL ABOUT some cheese fries.

I think it's cool that Lauren likes It's a Small World - I don't think I could pay DS to go on it. (He says that song annoys him!) :laughing:

Seriously, we are loving your report....as always! Can't wait for more! popcorn::

:wave2:
I thought I was going to have to read 5 pages of
I'm in, I'm subscribing
and here I find out you've been "ninja posting", lol.

Hello Cammie! :wave2:

I started this report, but when I realized you had others, well...

I'm one of those people who doesn't like to read chapter books out of order, so I'm going back to the beginning....

See ya later (much later!)

Kathy

P.S. Your older daughter looks so familiar; we may have seen you at the MK during a past November trip....I'm going to be excited if it was you!

Lovin your trip report! I also am going on a Mom/Daughter trip to Magic Kingdom/Disney Cruise next month. I love to hear Mom/Daughter stories! Can't wait for more!

WOW! BTMRR 5 times in a row...how fun! I am in awe that you were able to stay out that late after being up so early!:worship: Glad to hear Lauren woke up feeling better!:thumbsup2 I can't wait until my boys are older and we can do the parks late at night too!:goodvibes

OMG!!! I can't believe you did ALL THAT on NO SLEEP! You are the Queen of the Kingdom, girlfriend!!:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

PS- I finally started my ST John TR- there's a link in my sig.

PPS- posting during a LOST commercial- OMG!!!!!!!!:scared1:

Wow Cammie, looks lyk you and Lauren had a great night at MK!!! Looking forward to hearing more!!! thanks, Deva

Hi cammie,

Subscribing!! I was a visitor in your last TR, but did not want to pass this chance to tell you how much I like your TRs.

I think my fav. park is MK, and your photos are making me nostalgic about it...Sigh...

Kudos to your daughter for being such a sport. Fortunately, they "rebound" very fast from any illness at that age :-)

My best (belated) wishes to your daughter.

Best Regards,

Luis

Alrighty. Caught up for now! I love reading about the trip! Lauren looked so much better after the nap - good call mom! A LINE at 1 am? Another good call!

I've debated Casey's. Nicolas puked hotdogs at Rainforest 2 years ago and still remembers and won't touch them - but like Lauren, he could go head first into some cheese fries! :rotfl2:

This was started THREE DAYS AGO and it's already on page SIX! I'm soooo sloooooow! :lmao:

Okay, off to read. :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!