My aunt had surgery so I went to Disneyworld. Update 5/23 Final Thoughts

I will have to remember the gas tip if we ever rent a car $82 for that little car :scared1:

DVC is the best, I would rent out points except I never have enough :lmao: we actually ran out of points this year for our August trip so we put Emily, Eian and Andrew in ASMovies.

I love taking photos but it annoys my family. Can't wait to see your the photos from your December trip.:thumbsup2

When I saw that charge on my credit card I was shocked. I was glad that AAA was able to resolve the issue but I will definitely fill up myself if I ever rent a car again.

I am looking forward to staying DVC. I wanted OKW but I'm happy with SSR. If I owned I don't think I would ever have enough points to rent out either. Andrew will like ASMo. My grandkids love that resort.

I'm lucky that Jim could care less if I stop and take photos. My mom and I are planning a trip to England for her 60th anniversary, my dad doesn't want to go, and she has already told me NO CAMERAS!!! She really thinks I'm going to listen to her. :rotfl2: I am already planning a list of what I want to concentrate on for December. The Christmas decor of course is numer 1 on the list.

Glad she healed nicely.
That amount they charged you is ridiculous glad you got some back.
I will be seeing you in December there but hopefully before then too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter