My appologies....

I've noticed the same thing. I told DH to save the coupons for me from last Sunday, and there were only a couple of puny pages. Nothing even worth keeping. :(

I hardly ever find anything in the coupons. :sad2:

Everything is so high. We have to eat so they got us. A gallon of milk is $4 here. There is no sense in that. I think I need to get my own cow. Then I can get my milk and maybe the cow will help cut the grass. Although that would be a lot of poop to scoop.

I have said this before, but I will repeat it, next time you buy a gallon of milk, think of the poor dairy farmer that brought you that milk. My neighbor is one, and I talk to others, ( I live in the boonies you know) the price that they are paid for milk has GONE DOWN numerous times in the last year or so. The companies that transport and package the milk have told them that their prices have gone up, and that they will pay less for the milk. Add to that the price of fuel, and feed that the farmers are paying has gone up dramatically!

When the farmers pack up and go out of business, because of the fuel prices etc, what are you gonna eat? Think about it.

I've noticed a hugh increase in the grocery bill too. Even my quick run to the store for milk, oj, apple juice, coke zero, bread and a few small items...the bill is close to $100!! :eek:

I know, I know...i hear the waaaambulance coming now!:upsidedow

waaambulance1.jpg

because you asked for it, lol.

OMG. Does Willie Nelson ever change? Had the pleasure of seeing him in concert 21 years ago at the OH State Fair. He looks the same in that pict. as he did back then. I was just a teen and now at 40 am wishing I could age as gracefully.

Yea seriously, he must be smoking something crazy ;)

Always loved Willie Nelson, a true to heart country kind of guy.

OMG. Does Willie Nelson ever change? Had the pleasure of seeing him in concert 21 years ago at the OH State Fair. He looks the same in that pict. as he did back then. I was just a teen and now at 40 am wishing I could age as gracefully.

That's what clean livin will do for ya.:lmao: ;)

So do we we feel we are in a recession, or as my mom says, a depression?

Or are we just whining for nothing since prices are supposed to go up?

All I know is I pay 4.20 cents for a gallon of milk, and that's nuts.

Good news, $3.00 a gallon for 2% at Wal-Mart today! Can we freeze it!

I paid 6.00 for not even a half gallon of ice cream, it was so small but yet I still bought it...boy I was one desperate fat chick. :scared:

Does it taste the same after it is froze, or does it taste like melted ice cream...... LOL

Ol' Willie looked like crap 20 years ago, so I guess he still looks like crap?

I have said this before, but I will repeat it, next time you buy a gallon of milk, think of the poor dairy farmer that brought you that milk. My neighbor is one, and I talk to others, ( I live in the boonies you know) the price that they are paid for milk has GONE DOWN numerous times in the last year or so. The companies that transport and package the milk have told them that their prices have gone up, and that they will pay less for the milk. Add to that the price of fuel, and feed that the farmers are paying has gone up dramatically!

When the farmers pack up and go out of business, because of the fuel prices etc, what are you gonna eat? Think about it.

Don't let em fool ya, John. I have a bunch of relatives that are dairy farmers and they have more money than they let on.

When the farmers pack up and go out of business, because of the fuel prices etc, what are you gonna eat?

Feeds a family of four for two days
:thumbsup2
8poundnumber1.jpg

Good point, but are you going to be able to afford the gas to take the boat out?? :lmao::lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter