My ADR is missing or gone.

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by MistressMerryweather, Sep 2, 2012.

1. MistressMerryweather

MistressMerryweather DIS Veteran

I think it's actually gone. :( I checked both my email and my mother's and nothing. Nothing under my reservations online. Of course, the one time I didn't write down my confirmation #. Eek! So irritated.
    I had a Whispering Canyon for 9 at 5pm. Ugh! So bummed!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Sparkie

Sparkie DIS Veteran

It may not be gone.

Call Disney Dining in the morning. They can look it up by your phone number that you booked.

A lot of times I would log into the Disney website and all my reservations were "gone" but when I entered the confirmation number of any one of them, they would reappear.

Definately give Disney Dining a call in the morning.

4. brertoad

brertoad DIS Veteran

If you are logged into the WDW website and you made your ADR online, I have also had problems with reservations going missing...try hitting the "Update Reservations" it usually solves the problem. Or search your email for the confirmation number.

5. MistressMerryweather

Thanks. I'll call tomorrow morning. :) I searched my email, but couldn't find anything. Fingers crossed. :goodvibes

6. mom2my3kids

mom2my3kids Doesn't believe in the Tag Fairy

I noticed my Ohana is not listed I had a credit card gurantee so I thought maybe that was why and rainforest cafe breakfast is not listed, I thought maybe because its not disney...

7. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

I've also had the problem of reservations sometimes showing up and sometimes not showing up. Sometimes when I log out and then log back in, they re-appear. They've also reappeared if I cleaned out the cookies and cache, closed the browser, and then re-started it. So far the reservations have always re-appeared, so I'm inclined to say not to worry to much because it seems like they're all still the system and it's just the website that's being odd.

8. Littlenemo

Littlenemo Mouseketeer

This happened to me too but only on Sanaa and Boma so just re-booked them and saved it.

I'd say call them if you can't do what I did.

9. jamala

jamala Mouseketeer

Mine do not show up until I hit "update" then they all show up. Try hitting that "update" button.

10. MistressMerryweather

:yay: It's there! It finally has shown up! I have not idea what in the world happened, but I don't care. Yay!