My 1st time solo during MVMCP, anyone done this solo before?

helenk

I wish I was in Disney World
This will be my 3rd solo trip, but my first during the "holiday" season. When I've gone to MVMCP before it was always with at least one other person. For those of you that have done this before, do you feel odd? I've always enjoyed the parade and the shows, but wonder if I will enjoy everything being by myself.

I've done 6 annual MVMCP's. In some ways, I feel a *little* odd, but not much, really. MVMCP just reeks of romance, but I refuse to let that bother me. Any lonely feeling is just fleeting for a few minutes, until I get on another ride. It has helped me out GREATLY to wear my lime green ribbons and the lime green Mickey heads because it got me talking to other DIS'ers.
I always wound up having a fantastic time ! I've chatted with one DIS'er, then we went our separate ways........ Then another DIS person .......
and so on ....... It was wonderful !

If you going to be at WDW anytime during Mousefest, 12/7-12/11, you could meet up with lots of fellow Disney enthusiasts(nuts). And many will be traveling solo.

I think they will have a MVMCP meet on Dec/7. The schedule is not up yet, but check out www.mousefest.org.

Have a great time!!

I also went solo last year and enjoyed it.......will most likely be solo again this year and am also planning on attending some of the mousefest activities. Looking at Dec. 7 or 8 to attend MVMCP.....I also dined at 1900 Park Fare last year solo before the party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter