My 1st solo WDW trip

Louoffofsparkle

Earning My Ears
I was having a nosey at prices and since there was only one seat on the flight I booked a week staying at pop century flying from glasgow!!going on the 4th october
I had the week booked off work anyway so thought why not
The planner in me has already made ADRs for lunch at BOG, dinner at 50s prime time diner and the crystal palace and rainforest cafe. And breakfast at tusker house!
I'm just sticking to disney as I don't drive and I'll be relying on the park transportation.
Seeing as mnsshp is on ive booked that for one of the nights I'm there as well.
I can't wait till I can start booking my fast passes!!

I've done a solo trip to Disneyland, but I haven't done one to WDW yet. I do have a trip booked to the world for November, but my friends have 13 days to decide if they are tagging along or not. Secretly I'm hoping they don't want to. My solo trip to the land was AMAZING. I have never ridden so many rides in such a short amount of time. I also got to just walk around, or sit on a bench and watch people, and in one case I went back to the hotel and went to bed early because I was tired (this was after the rebel challenge). It was a great break, and I didn't have to worry about anyone but myself. Enjoy your freedom, Disney solo rocks!

I was having a nosey at prices and since there was only one seat on the flight I booked a week staying at pop century flying from glasgow!!going on the 4th october
I had the week booked off work anyway so thought why not
The planner in me has already made ADRs for lunch at BOG, dinner at 50s prime time diner and the crystal palace and rainforest cafe. And breakfast at tusker house!
I'm just sticking to disney as I don't drive and I'll be relying on the park transportation.
Seeing as mnsshp is on ive booked that for one of the nights I'm there as well.
I can't wait till I can start booking my fast passes!!
I think you will have a great time..
I did my first solo beginning of October last year..enjoyed the Food and Wine at Epcot and Halloween at MK..used Disney transport inc. Magical Express...enjoyed it so much, thinking of going back this year for more of the same

hey looks like we will be there roughly the same time! have you started booking your fast passes yet? ive no idea what rides to get fast passes for.

hey looks like we will be there roughly the same time! have you started booking your fast passes yet? ive no idea what rides to get fast passes for.
On my last trip I was able to go on most rides easily, but had to fast pass onto thundermoutain,soarin,7 dwarves mine train , toy story mania and twilight...the test track has single rider lines so I was ok there and star wars first thing was okay too...plus if you can do it a few times on the trot as its different every time...but soarin and seven dwarves have to be fast pass really

On my last trip I was able to go on most rides easily, but had to fast pass onto thundermoutain,soarin,7 dwarves mine train , toy story mania and twilight...the test track has single rider lines so I was ok there and star wars first thing was okay too...plus if you can do it a few times on the trot as its different every time...but soarin and seven dwarves have to be fast pass really
thanks for your help :)

Hiya I did my fast passes at 60 days out. At MK I chose the mountains, sdmt and meet Anna and elsa:)
For Epcot it was soarin because I can use single line at test track and just picked a couple of other things to make it up to 3 things.

How exciting to just book the trip. I usually book and plan almost a year in advance, then make ADRs and FP+ at the very moment they become available. Planning for me is a huge part of the fun, but I truly think that a spur of the moment trip would ROCK! I think I'll add it to my Disney bucket list. Be sure to check which rides have single rider lines before getting FP+s. Even when it is pretty busy, single rider lines go fast.

Have a great trip!! I am heading down in a month and am practically holding my breath already!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter