MVMCP - Seven Dwarfs and Waiting In Line

This was one of my favorite things from last years party. I went and stood in line and my DS23 met me about 6:30. The only thing that got me was when it was time for the Dwarfs to come out one of the ladies working the area let her grandson in the area to meet the Dwarfs before anyone in the line. Don't start telling me it was a Make a Wish Child, cause he called the lady grandmother and the daughter hugged her Mom and thanked her before she left. There were some hot folks in that line, I'm here to tell you. But still great fun.

This only applies if you're waiting after 7:00, but we used our wait in line as a cookie/cocoa break. I hiked over to Sunshine Terrace and brought it back for the family. They really need a location in Frontierland! (And we found the cookies to be tasty and the cocoa to be, well, Swiss Miss, but nice and hot.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter