Must See's Video - Hosted by Stacy

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Polynesian27, Mar 20, 2013.

?

How Often to you watch the Must See's of Disney hosted by Stacy on your vacation?!

1. I will not turn it on at all during my stay

2. I will turn it on a few times during my stay

3. I will turn it on at least once every day during my stay!

4. I will turn it on more than once everyday during my stay!!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Polynesian27

Polynesian27 Mouseketeer

Hi guys, I posted this question a few weeks ago and found out that I'm not the only one that loves watching the Must See's of Disney hosted by Stacy! As soon as I get to the resort I turn it on and I even turn it on at night just before falling asleep. It just gets you in the mood for all things Disney! However, my question is...are they ever going to redo this video that is played in all Disney Resort Room? I know they keep making edits here and there but a new video would be so nice. Perhaps its because I've watched it so many times that it seems outdated!? Does anybody know if there are plans to redo the video for a new look and update? I’ve attached a poll to this post..how often do you watch the Must See’s of Disney Video on your vacation!!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. minnie mum

minnie mum Unapologetic Disney Fan(atic)

You forgot to put an "other" option.

We will watch it once, and then we're good.

4. yankeesgirl63

yankeesgirl63 DIS Veteran

I'm laughing because I just got back from a girls' only vacation (we left the husbands and kids at home!!!) and the first morning there I was getting ready and my friend was turning on the TV and said " I hope you don't mind - I HAVE to watch Stacy while I'm here!". Every AM she put it on. It was the same video but with a new 'New Fantasyland' section added in.

Melissa

5. Polynesian27

Polynesian27 Mouseketeer

Thats too funny! I'm the same way, I turn it on in the morning, after the parks, and at night. Who wants to watch regular tv when their at Disney lol!

6. wishinuponastar

wishinuponastar Mouseketeer

I noticed your "handle" is polynesian 27. I'm a huge poly fan. Stayed several times and returning in may! :) And i watch Stacey even between trips on you tube to keep that little piece of Disney magic! :)

7. Polynesian27

Polynesian27 Mouseketeer

Love Poly as i'm sure you can tell, probably my favoriate resort. Even if i'm not staying there I have to make at least one visit during my vacation! I recently booked AKV and have been watching all the videos on youtube including Stacy!

8. wiigirl

wiigirl DIS Veteran

I love the POLY...:thumbsup2

9. Polynesian27

Polynesian27 Mouseketeer

Is anyone else Stacy fans like us!

10. EpcotBill

EpcotBill DIS Veteran

Yeah, I'm a Stacey fan. Check out her website, http://www.staceyjaswad.com/.

11. Tricia's mom

Tricia's mom DIS Veteran

I don't like it.....but you HAVe to put it on !! It's Disney !!!

12. kam1011

kam1011 Mouseketeer

We have it on whenever we're in the room and watch it over and over and over...

13. Cadyrose

Cadyrose Mouseketeer

They didn't completely redo but she did film new scenes for New Fantasyland back in November, I believe. There was a post on how some DISers saw the filming...

When we were there in December, we noticed that the "show" had changed. For us, we don't want to like it but we just can't help but find it playing atleast a few times in our room...

14. bluechic03

bluechic03 DIS Veteran

We literally put it on the SECOND we walk into our room! LOL And yes I watch it in the morning, and just before bed :thumbsup2

15. awahl

awahl Earning My Ears

I have been to Disney three times in the last year and no matter how many times I seen Stacey I still fall asleep to her every night!!!

16. cm8

cm8 <font color=blue>Half of the time we're rushing ar

I avoid her like the plague....:duck:

17. DiscoMinnieMouse

DiscoMinnieMouse Mouseketeer

I'm at Disney World - we HAVE to watch it! Can't do it when we get home! But I'll admit we flip between Stacy and the other couple of resort information channels...and now with kids, Disney Junior. We all have to compromise sometimes...

18. Polynesian27

Polynesian27 Mouseketeer

I guess there are no plans to redo the video if they just added the new fantasy land as an edit.

19. RooRach0906

RooRach0906 "Oh Goody, Horray!"

I watch Stacy when I can while at Disney but now with DD its a little different then past times, she wants to watch the Duffy bedtime story most evening before bed and Disney JR most mornings before we head to the parks.

20. MYD714

MYD714 Please stand clear of the doors...

I rotate between Stacey, the resort TV, and the WDW info channel that shows park times. They're the only channels we ever watch, and I let them play the entire time I'm in the room. I don't know why, but I love them.

Although...I love the old Stacey video way more than the newer one. I miss all the great clips they cut out of it.

21. 2012DisneyWorldBride

2012DisneyWorldBride <font color=royalblue>I was a Disney Bride on 12.8

Haha us too! By the end of a 8 day trip, we had it memorized!!