Must See's Video - Hosted by Stacy

How Often to you watch the Must See's of Disney hosted by Stacy on your vacation?!

• I will not turn it on at all during my stay

• I will turn it on a few times during my stay

• I will turn it on at least once every day during my stay!

• I will turn it on more than once everyday during my stay!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Polynesian27

Mouseketeer
Hi guys, I posted this question a few weeks ago and found out that I'm not the only one that loves watching the Must See's of Disney hosted by Stacy! As soon as I get to the resort I turn it on and I even turn it on at night just before falling asleep. It just gets you in the mood for all things Disney! However, my question is...are they ever going to redo this video that is played in all Disney Resort Room? I know they keep making edits here and there but a new video would be so nice. Perhaps its because I've watched it so many times that it seems outdated!? Does anybody know if there are plans to redo the video for a new look and update? I’ve attached a poll to this post..how often do you watch the Must See’s of Disney Video on your vacation!!

You forgot to put an "other" option.

We will watch it once, and then we're good.

I'm laughing because I just got back from a girls' only vacation (we left the husbands and kids at home!!!) and the first morning there I was getting ready and my friend was turning on the TV and said " I hope you don't mind - I HAVE to watch Stacy while I'm here!". Every AM she put it on. It was the same video but with a new 'New Fantasyland' section added in.

Melissa

Thats too funny! I'm the same way, I turn it on in the morning, after the parks, and at night. Who wants to watch regular tv when their at Disney lol!

I noticed your "handle" is polynesian 27. I'm a huge poly fan. Stayed several times and returning in may! :) And i watch Stacey even between trips on you tube to keep that little piece of Disney magic! :)

Love Poly as i'm sure you can tell, probably my favoriate resort. Even if i'm not staying there I have to make at least one visit during my vacation! I recently booked AKV and have been watching all the videos on youtube including Stacy!

They didn't completely redo but she did film new scenes for New Fantasyland back in November, I believe. There was a post on how some DISers saw the filming...

When we were there in December, we noticed that the "show" had changed. For us, we don't want to like it but we just can't help but find it playing atleast a few times in our room...

We literally put it on the SECOND we walk into our room! LOL And yes I watch it in the morning, and just before bed :thumbsup2

I have been to Disney three times in the last year and no matter how many times I seen Stacey I still fall asleep to her every night!!!

I avoid her like the plague....:duck:

I'm at Disney World - we HAVE to watch it! Can't do it when we get home! But I'll admit we flip between Stacy and the other couple of resort information channels...and now with kids, Disney Junior. We all have to compromise sometimes...

I watch Stacy when I can while at Disney but now with DD its a little different then past times, she wants to watch the Duffy bedtime story most evening before bed and Disney JR most mornings before we head to the parks.

I rotate between Stacey, the resort TV, and the WDW info channel that shows park times. They're the only channels we ever watch, and I let them play the entire time I'm in the room. I don't know why, but I love them.

Although...I love the old Stacey video way more than the newer one. I miss all the great clips they cut out of it.

Polynesian27 said:
Thats too funny! I'm the same way, I turn it on in the morning, after the parks, and at night. Who wants to watch regular tv when their at Disney lol!

Haha us too! By the end of a 8 day trip, we had it memorized!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter