Must See Character Dining!

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reviews' started by kelvicious, Feb 4, 2013.

1. kelvicious

kelvicious Earning My Ears

Hi,

I am only going to be in WDW with my 4 year old son for 3 days before we head out on a Disney cruise!! This the first time to WDW and cruising for both of us. Can anyone provide suggestions on where I must take my son for a great character dining experience?

Thank you so much!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. CluelessDisFan

CluelessDisFan DIS Veteran

Chef Mickey's or Tusker House breakfast

4. carly chloe

carly chloe DIS Veteran

Chef Mickey's for Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald and they sing and have a parade thru the resturant so there's a little more excitement. Crystal Palace for Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, and Piglet. Good food- more quiet and relaxing. Both are good-depends which characters he likes best.

5. wdwpirates

wdwpirates Don't lose ya soul cuz it's all ya got. - DH

Breakfast at Tusker House, Crystal Palace, and 'Ohana are my fave character dining experiences.

6. MrsH42608

MrsH42608 Mouseketeer

My guys LOVED H&V and CM. Its hard to tell which one was more fun. They had a ton of fun dancing with Jake (who also came to our table and sat with us while DH was in the restroom). Its hard to beat the Fab5, but H&V comes close.

7. iloveeeyore

iloveeeyore DIS Veteran

Our top 3 are Chef Mickey's, Crystal Palace and Cinderella's Royal Table. I know you have a boy, but there's something super-cool about dining in the castle, even though it features princesses. They make a big fuss about the little princes, and they get wishing stars and toy swords, and the decor in there is pretty masculine. Many of the little guys really get a kick out of it. Mine loved it when he was 5 and 8.

8. jesswindsor

jesswindsor DIS Veteran

Chef Mickey's, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto and Donald you can't beat it. The food on the other hand is honestly like any other buffet anywhere. If you had a little girl I would have suggested a princess meal, but for your little boy I would go with Chef Mickey's.

9. hgeisler

hgeisler DIS Veteran

My vote is O'hana:goodvibes Juice is awesome,characters are good for boys,food is delish,and there are activities for the kids as well!