Must fess up...

Discussion in 'Scrapbooking' started by RealMickeysGirl, Apr 27, 2006.

1. RealMickeysGirl

RealMickeysGirl DIS Veteran<br><font color=9966ff>I think my frien

One of my sorority sisters called me yesterday before I left work and told me she went to Hobby Lobby and all their stickers were half price.

Soooooo, I had to go by there on my way home from work. Like I needed more stickers - but I still bought them.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PrincessNancy96

PrincessNancy96 Scrapbook Mom Moderator

Thanks for the update! I need to take my sister to Hobby Lobby tomorrow night for her college project stuff...so I'll take my cash in with me! :thumbsup2

4. MissBubbles

MissBubbles <font color=blue>I need: <font color=brown>chocola

Do we ever need stickers?!? :teeth:I have so many that I have them in 2 file boxes...must stop shopping...

5. PigletFairy

PigletFairy Mouseketeer

Their albums and refill pages are half off too! :cool1: I bought tons of stickers and a couple of albums!!

6. disneysnowflake

disneysnowflake DIS Veteran

We don't have a Hobby Lobby here. Hearing about their sales all the time makes me wish we had one.

7. we3disneygo

we3disneygo DIS Veteran

:thumbsup2 I got an album and some stickers, they had a bunch of new princess and tink stickers.! :banana:

8. KAMommy

KAMommy <font color=teal>I am ADDICTED to America's Next T

I must resist...I must...I spent way too much last weekend, including a full set of pens.

But if there are new Tink things.........

9. StitchIsOurHero

StitchIsOurHero <font color=red>I was smart enough to marry a DH w

Oh, yes! I had to stop by Hobby Lobby on the way home from dinner tonight! Could not resist 50% off! Not that I needed stuff, but all of the Disney stuff was just too cute, which then led to looking at the other stuff, and you know how that goes! :rolleyes: Their rubber stamps are all 50% off, too, just in case anyone needs those and can go by tomorrow! :banana:

10. Faith&Hope

Faith&Hope I'd rather be cruisin'...

I live in CA and we don't have Hobby Lobby. My mom lives in TN and buys me loads of stuff and sends it to me! Of course, when I visit her, there's never any good sales! So I make a list (which is VERY long) for her to buy when they are on sale! She tells me every Monday what is on sale for the week and to see if there's anything that I need to add to the list. It's hard though because I don't know what they have because there's so many new things! My response is... "just get anything Disney if it's new!"