Must AP holder stay in room?

MiaSRN62

DIS Veteran
Hi !
I have no time today to search this answer unfortunately. Trying to book a very last minute trip for my daughter and her fiance. I am an AP from PA. They are FL passholders. If I book and pay (it's a birthday present from me to my daughter), can this be done? Or must the actual passholder be present at check-in and be staying on the reservation? Thank you very much :goodvibes

Hi !
I have no time today to search this answer unfortunately. Trying to book a very last minute trip for my daughter and her fiance. I am an AP from PA. They are FL passholders. If I book and pay (it's a birthday present from me to my daughter), can this be done? Or must the actual passholder be present at check-in and be staying on the reservation? Thank you very much :goodvibes

In order to get an AP discount, the AP holder must be on the reservation. Sometimes the CM will ask to see the AP and sometimes not, but the AP holder must be listed on the reservation in order to take advantage of the discount.

In order to get an AP discount, the AP holder must be on the reservation. Sometimes the CM will ask to see the AP and sometimes not, but the AP holder must be listed on the reservation in order to take advantage of the discount.

Thank you ! I will pay full price for them then. Appreciate the prompt reply :goodvibes

Thank you ! I will pay full price for them then. Appreciate the prompt reply :goodvibes

You should be able to book it with the FL Passholder rate, if there is one, which I think there is. Since they will be able to present them when they get there !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter