Musket Mickey Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone's got information up thru here! :banana:

Bama ED

PS - Musket Mickey is a Fort icon (this is not my work merely sharing the picture):

Musket_Mickey.png

Could I get the information too! We would love to have one for our first trip to the fort this fall. Please and Thank you:)

How do you hang yours? I placed my order and can't wait to get it. Just not sure how to display it.
Thanks,
Allison

Please forward info to me also? Gotta have one for our trip Thanksgiving 2013.

We are going Thanksgiving too. I'll be on the look out for your sign. I placed my order - it says Allison, Jeremy, Ethan and Maddie.

How do you hang yours? I placed my order and can't wait to get it. Just not sure how to display it.
Thanks,
Allison

Warren puts two screw-eyes on when he makes them . . .

I use two garden hooks to hang mine, see post #22 in this thread.

Caught up through here!

Welcome to our many new members (those with low post counts) :welcome: :disrocks:

Ddude, your profile shows you are not accepting PM's (private messages).

At the top of the DIS, go to UserCP (Control Panel),

On the "Settings and Options" menu on the left, choose Edit Options

Under the Messaging and Notification section of the main screen, check/click the "Enable Private Messaging" option.

Then post back here in this thread to let me know you've done this and I will resend it to you.

Hope everyone enjoys their signs. :woohoo:

Bama ED

Thanks,
Allison

I use the big eye hooks too that come on the sign with two big caribeaners to hang it off the bike rack that's at the front of my pop-up. After I slide the front bunk out the sign is actually under the bed (and out of any rain).

Bama ED

Could you please forward the ordering info to me too? We'll be at FW this Easter.

I just put in an order for my Musket Mikey sign and would like to build a sign holder for it. Does anyone have ideas on what is the best way to build the sign holder ? (any pictures of your sign holder would be appreciated). Or does any one know where they sell them?

Sent PM's to Luv'sTink and 108307. Bama ED

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter