Musket Mickey Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've had one for a few years and we love it!

EPCOTPinEvent2011065A.jpg

This was our first trip with it, now I hang it on two garden hooks like this:

WDWFebruary2012243_zps05106601.jpg

Would someone please forward me his information as well. I would love to get this for my hubby for our upcoming trip!!

To Richard and Tami,

I sent the contact info tonight to all posters who requested it back to post #4. If you posters who requested the info already had it then I apologize for the duplication (but better to have it twice than not at all right?).

For the poster "musket mickey", I tried to send you a PM but was blocked from doing so. You need to go into your DIS profile and check the option to allow you to receive PM's. If you respond here again I will send you the info.

I love my sign. I hope you enjoy yours when it arrives.

Bama ED

PS - thanks for CDNCruiser to putting me onto it originally!

:worship:Could you please, oh please, send me the information too. I would love to have one of those signs for our camp site. Thanks!!!

bama_ed,
Thank you for your help I am still trying to figure all of this out. I hoped I changed it correctly so you can send me the info. Waiting to hear from you.
Thanks
Musket Mickey

bama_ed,
Thank you for your help I am still trying to figure all of this out. I hoped I changed it correctly so you can send me the info. Waiting to hear from you.
Thanks
Musket Mickey

Messages sent to musket mickey and hiya pal. They appeared to be sent so check if you have a PM from me in your inbox. :cool1:

Ed

Ed thanks, I have private messages most on here who asked I want to. Thank you for hooking me up with it in the beginning, I do appreciate it!

This sort of thing looks like a fairly basic vector fed into a laser cutter or CNC router machine.

Not to take away from the guys sales, but someone could potentially do this with a little time and access to a local makerspace (the one here charges $40 per month for access to a laser cutter and programmable router).

I would love to have one of these. I have a perfect spot for it. Can someone send me the information on where to get one of these? Thanks.

This sort of thing looks like a fairly basic vector fed into a laser cutter or CNC router machine.

Not to take away from the guys sales, but someone could potentially do this with a little time and access to a local makerspace (the one here charges $40 per month for access to a laser cutter and programmable router).

There's nothing computerized about them.

Warren is a craftsman and they are all hand made. :)

PM's sent up through here.

I hope our master craftsman doesn't get too covered up with all these requests. :goodvibes

Bama ED

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter