Musket Mickey Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, you are Tonto, I will be the Lone Ranger, lol.... Let us know how good the movie is, I want to see it. Where are you going to see it?

Have a great family time!

Richard

:offtopic:

We went to the Tannehill Premiere off Exit 1 on I-459 headed towards Tuscaloosa.

As much as I wanted to like it, I only thought it was okay. The chemistry never really worked between the Hammer and Depp. But it was saved because in the final sequence when the two trains are running in parallel, there is a brief background view of Baldy Mountain (12,441 ft) on Philmont Scout Ranch where I've been 5 times (and been over Baldy twice).

Thanks for catching up on the requests.

Bama Ed

PS - okay back to our original programming...:surfweb:

:offtopic:

We went to the Tannehill Premiere off Exit 1 on I-459 headed towards Tuscaloosa.

As much as I wanted to like it, I only thought it was okay. The chemistry never really worked between the Hammer and Depp. But it was saved because in the final sequence when the two trains are running in parallel, there is a brief background view of Baldy Mountain (12,441 ft) on Philmont Scout Ranch where I've been 5 times (and been over Baldy twice).

Thanks for catching up on the requests.

Bama Ed

PS - okay back to our original programming...:surfweb:

Thanks!! BTW we love Tannehill campground!

Richard

Could someone send me this info, too? Our first campground stay will hopefully be Christmas 2014!! Thanks so much!

Just noticed this thread and would love the contact info, please. Thank you! :)

McDuck, I sent you the info in a PM.

Bama Ed

PS - and congrats on your recent Half Marathon. I did the Disney 5k, 10k, Half, and Whole over the course of a couple years ago. Keep running!

My DH told me last night that he loves these signs and really wants one for our first trip to the Fort at the end of Oct. Could someone please PM me the contact info for the gentleman who makes them? Thanks very much in advance! :)

My DH told me last night that he loves these signs and really wants one for our first trip to the Fort at the end of Oct. Could someone please PM me the contact info for the gentleman who makes them? Thanks very much in advance! :)

Gotcha covered, check your in box!! :cool1:

Richard

Might I have the info as well? I recently booked for our next trip - almost a year away, so I better hurry in my theming ;)

Might I have the info as well? I recently booked for our next trip - almost a year away, so I better hurry in my theming ;)

You may! Check your email. :mickeyjum

Richard

ps. All you have ordered them and got them, make sure to find the other post to show your Musket Mickey Sign!! :thumbsup2

McDuck, I sent you the info in a PM.

Bama Ed

PS - and congrats on your recent Half Marathon. I did the Disney 5k, 10k, Half, and Whole over the course of a couple years ago. Keep running!

Thank you on both counts! :) I am training for a Half in October and then launching into training for the Glass Slipper Challenge/Princess Half! :) I have my sights set on the Full Marathon. One day. ;)

Still wondering how long does it take to receive Musket Mickey?

If I order now will I have it by Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter