1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Music from The Land

Discussion in 'Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music' started by DougY, Feb 15, 2013.

1. DougY

DougY Mouseketeer

Does anyone know where I can buy a CD of the Disneyworld background music played at "The Land"?
    :confused3

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ToddyLu

ToddyLu Welcome aboard explorers- I love Mr. Ray

:) I look in all the stores on property for stuff like that and have never seen it. You might could find it on Park Tunes.:confused3

4. alc571

alc571 DIS Veteran

Check iTunes if you have an account. I downloaded some songs from the "Disney's Greatest Hits" albums (there are several) and some of them (Pirates, It's a Small World) are from the rides. I also just searched "Disney" and found the "Six Grinning Ghosts" from Haunted Mansion, and "Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" from WDW Carousel of Progress. There's also a CD done by the WDW band, where you can download some park parade tunes. HTH!

5. OrangeJax

OrangeJax Mouseketeer

Check the dtuneslive website. It has a ton of music and some stations play the attraction music. When the song plays the cd name shows up. Then u can search the title. Roundabout way but thought its worth a shot. Good luck!

6. ChrisFL

ChrisFL Disney/Universal Fan and MALE

Many of the songs played currently at The Land pavilion are not original Disney works, but parts of movie soundtracks, etc.

Soarin's queue specifically has about a dozen songs from other movie soundtracks, but the rest of the pavilion has a few as well.

7. alc571

alc571 DIS Veteran

Thanks for this tip! Loving dtunes! Downloaded the apps to my iPhone/iPod and stream the music over my home stereo.