Murder Mystery in Epcot Sign Ups!

If the parents care what their kids do it is proof that they love them
I agree, if you don't have your parents to mold you correctly and guide you when you are young, I imagine it can be rough when you become an adult. Parents are the ultimate Role Model for there kids. They can be Good ones or Bad ones.

So true, there are so many parents out there that could actually careless what there kids are doing. It is sad. There are a lot even in my school.

Yeah, I don't like that too. If you're a parent at least care about where your child is going or at least give them a curfew. I see kids outside all the time under 10 yrs. old roaming around on the street w/o an adult supervision. It's really scary. I wish these parents at least were outside watching their kids, or give them a curfew.

If the parents care what their kids do it is proof that they love them

You're right the parents that care about what their child is doing shows them that they love them, and worry about what might happen to them.

Okay, all of the murderers and detectives have accepted! The game will officially begin tomorrow at 2 pm eastern, with me creating the official thread around that time.

I was bullied for 5 consecutive years by five different people and it sucks. I don't understand how other people can feel that it's okay to treat people like they're trash. I'm on the autistic spectrum, and I did a research paper about autism my freshman year, and even though no one bothered me about it, I've heard or read stories of people like me being treated like they're worthless and it's awful. I also had friends in my high school theatre department that got bullied or discriminated for other things, and I hate it. It's so wrong. To see Minnie-Maniac run off by someone (who's probably an adult, dishonor on them, dishonor on their cow, and dishonor on their whole family!) on here, it's terrible.
That's just awful. 6th grade was probably one of the worst years of my life because I was bullied by 2 different people. When I tried to file a bullying report on them, the guidance counselor said "she's just a pretty girl, so she should expect this behavior from other boys." Yeah. Just let that sink in. The bullying did stop, but even this past school year, someone I consider a friend would make fun of me for pretty much anything he could think of.

My brother also has autism and I'm always afraid that someone is going to make fun of him for being weird, different, dumb, etc. Something did happen to him when he was in 4th grade, but I'm not allowed to say what happened, nor would I want to on a public forum. But everytime I think of it it makes me cringe that someone would do that for no reason. He's not really bullied now, but he knows a lot of people that he thinks are his friends, but in reality are just acquantances. He does have some pretty nice and cool friends that are always nice to him though. I'm just still afraid that one day someone will either physically or mentally bully him for the reason I said before.
I've been teased a lot throughout high school because my race I'm half asian/half white. I get the occasional "oh since you're asian so you're probably the smartest kid in the class and you love math" (I'm an average student who works really hard to get a good grade & I suck at math...and not all Asians are good at math). Also, I get picked on about my appearance, but I usually tend to ignore it. What I hate most about it is that if you ask someone nicely to stop teasing, or saying rude things about you they don't, they keep on doing it. This shows how people have no respect for each other. Nobody ever follow this saying "treat others the way you'd want to be treated." Also, I feel like racism is coming back again, and it's sad people don't have respect for each other.
That's also awful. And yeah, racism hasn't gone away, just the descrimination laws.
The sad thing is, I don't think racism ever stopped. Nor any other discrimination. What I think happened (and we talked about this in Government class) is after computers and cellphones and social media started happening and getting more widespread, is that news and stories and information was suddenly able to spread easier and faster, and combined with news media switching from actual news to "entertainment news" where news networks just stir up trouble so they can make money, everyone can see everything these days, nationally and internationally. It's why all these NFL domestic abuse cases were publicized. It's not that they weren't happening before, it's that they can't hide it anymore. Everyone's got a video camera now if they've got a phone. So racism, sexism, nationalism, homophobia, all of it - they've always been there. People just have more access to it now.

As a Canadian living in America, (born in Canada, mostly raised in America) it gives me a unique perspective. I know/live an American life style, but I am also aware of the outsider's perception of Americans. I haven't dealt with Racism personally, but I have dealt with Nationalism. I am proud of my heritage and not afraid to show it. There was this kid that I hated because he was a jerk, one of those kids that everyone else seems to like despite clearly being a jerk, and he knew I didn't like him and knew that I was proud of my heritage, so he would often say stuff loudly about how America is the best country in the world and everything else sucks and different things like that just because he knew it would make me mad. People are so ignorant.
Agree.
From what I saw of T.V. there were a few days of people just being stupid. The one thing I saw that I thought was great was someone took a video of a Mother chasing down her Son who was doing some of the stupid rioting. She was chasing him and yelling at him and slapping him upside his head for being stupid. It was actually hilarious.
That was really funny. But she was just trying to get him out of trouble.

I agree, if you don't have your parents to mold you correctly and guide you when you are young, I imagine it can be rough when you become an adult. Parents are the ultimate Role Model for there kids. They can be Good ones or Bad ones.
Agreed. And I can't wait for the game.

( IS IT THE BOARD OR ME) NOW ITS ONLY AN I THINK CAUSE APPARENTLY THERE HAPPEND TO BE SPAM IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE IN THERE

( IS IT THE BOARD OR ME) NOW ITS ONLY AN I THINK CAUSE APPARENTLY THERE HAPPEND TO BE SPAM IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE IN THERE
Spam pops up every once in a while, sometimes it even appears here, you just have to ignore it. It's an unspoken rule that you don't respond

I reported a Spam post today that was written all in code or something. I didn't respond to it though. I just hit the report button and said this is spam.

There's occasionally spam on here that say stuff about selling used phones or whatever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!