• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Multiple Myeloma, updated 1/26/11

When I went on the computer tonight and saw your post, I had to go back and read it twice because I could not believe it. Aw, Marsha, I feel very sad about this and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers as well as your girls. Please take good care of yourself - you are being cared for in a great hospital and I still believe there are miracles around every corner. Take care. Hugs, Barb

Marsha, I am truly saddened to hear of you having to battle with cancer. You've fought so long and hard for Tommy and I'm so sorry that you'll be grieving and fighting your own fight with cancer simultaneously. Life can be so hard sometimes.

I recall spending the weekend with Tommy, you, Jody and Karen at the Cape. You opened your home to us and it just seems worlds away rather then just over a year. It was a lovely time and I cherish the memories.

I know you had been strong for so long for Tommy , but just keep fighting for yourself, your children and those beautiful grandchildren. My thoughts and prayers are with you and especially your girls.

Hugs,
Carol from CT

Marsha, I'm so sorry that after all you and your husband went through that now you have to go through this. :( You and your family are in my prayers.

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear this, Marsha. :sad1: You've already been through so much. Am keeping you in my prayers. :hug:

Marsha I am so speechless , I hate that phrase that God only gives what you can handle, for some people it is too much obviously.

Keeping you in my prayers my friend.

Marsha,

Hang in there! You will be in my prayers. While it won't always be a pleasant road, know that you can live with this. My uncle has been battling Multiple Myloma for 5 - 6 years. He has to travel to Arkansas for his main doctors, major treatments, and checkups. His local docs do the rest under the orders of the Arkansas docs.

We also have another lady in our town who has been going down this road for about 3 years.

God Bless!

You & your family will be in mythoughts & prayers Marsha.

Oh Marsha. :sad1: How rough for you (and your girls/family) to have to deal with this on the heels of Tommy's death.

I am grateful you have access to excellent care.

I am sending you all my positive thoughts and prayers...it seems so inadequate :hug:

Judi asked that you know she is thinking of you too.

Marsha, I am so sorry to read this. You & your Family will be in my Thoughts & Prayers.

Marsha, With all the words you have helped others with, I feel foolish not to have any to help you. Please know you have continued to be in my prayers as you have been since I began to follow Toms journey. None of us have more than one day at a time. I truly pray today you have comfort, peace, joy, love. I pray there will be a cure for this. For you.

Peace & love,
Dee

Marsha, just wanted to let you know continued prayers and thoughts for you. :hug:

Marsha, I hope the new year brings healing, hope and love to your family. :hug:

Continued prayers Marsha. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

A short note to let you know I am thinking of you. Take good care of yourself and know so many of us are praying for you. Hugs, Barbara

I am pulling for you Marsha. You are such a treasured part of the Dis. No one provides more encouragement than you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter