Multiple family on DDP Cindy's booking question

moosebug

Disney Bound in December. Loves ladybugs. Marrie
We are going to WDW in December with another family. We are having separate rooms but both families are on the DDP. My ? is to book Cindy's for a table for 7 and using a card for guarantee, will they charge us for the other family in advance. I am planning on booking online and since my ressie is only for 4 people will my card be charged in advance for the additional 3 or how do I show they are also on the DDP.

We are going to WDW in December with another family. We are having separate rooms but both families are on the DDP. My ? is to book Cindy's for a table for 7 and using a card for guarantee, will they charge us for the other family in advance. I am planning on booking online and since my ressie is only for 4 people will my card be charged in advance for the additional 3 or how do I show they are also on the DDP.

Yes it will. I booked CRT for us (family of 5) and my in-laws (family of 2) and I was charged for all 7 of us. We have different room reservations but I didn't see any other way to book us all if I didn't have my card for guarantee. Are you all eating at CRT at the same time?

I had quite a problem with this, as have others I have read about on here. I booked online for 7 (two different resort reservations) and was immediately charged for all 7. I had to call in the morning for a BBB reservation so I brought this up with the CM who said basically it's an online glitch...even though you have your reservation attached it doesn't know not to charge at CRT so we actually had to cancel the one I made online and she rebooked us at a slightly earlier time and I should be refunded for the other one. I was lucky that there were other times available or I could have risked losing the reservation all together.

I would probably still book it online if it is important to you and then call first thing to get it fixed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter