Multiple DVC accounts online

mirnmart

Mouseketeer
Quick question....my 2 sisters and I are listed on my parents dvc membership as associate members. I usually manage all booking but could someone else setup an additional online account to make reservations with the same membership number?

Quick question....my 2 sisters and I are listed on my parents dvc membership as associate members. I usually manage all booking but could someone else setup an additional online account to make reservations with the same membership number?
All persons listed on the membership (includes owners & associate members) can have their own DVC on-line account.

For those listed that want to setup an on-line account with DVC, call the number for MS and select option #6 (web tech support) and they can assist with setting up access.

Thanks for the input...so another question, would there be an issue if we were both trying to make reservations on the same day at the same time? For example we are travelling together nov 11 both will need to book studios at 8am online at 7 month mark!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter