Multiple Contracts

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by SOBDOSNV, Feb 7, 2013.

1. SOBDOSNV

SOBDOSNV Mouseketeer

I have a question for the forum experts. I have a contrac at BWV in mine and ex wifes name and am buying a new one at VWL in mine and current DW name and dont want them linked. They are both June use years. Of course I'm buying the VWL through resale. How does this work since my name will be on both contracts? I want the new one to be completely independent of the older one. I have been trying to get my ex to get my name off the old one, but she doesn't seem to be in a rush to do it.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. MickeyFan612

MickeyFan612 Mouseketeer DVC Gold

We have a contract that is deeded in mine and my husband's name- we also have another contract with the same use year that is only deeded in my husband's name. They are not linked together in any way:) We have two separate id membership cards and login accounts to access the points!

4. SOBDOSNV

SOBDOSNV Mouseketeer

Thanks MickeyFan612, I called member services and asked them, but was hoping some on here had that issue come up. So was looking for some backup to that.

5. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

If the two contracts are not titled the same way, they cannot be linked to one master contract number. Even if they have the same use year.

6. ELMC

ELMC DIS Veteran

I don't think this is entirely true. During the transition over to the new website, I was seeing reservations from one membership number on another membership number's log in. One membership is just my name the other is mine and my wife's. I also seem to remember a MS CM saying that she could see both accounts even though I only provided one membership number at the onset of the phone call.

7. Dean

Dean DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis

But they can, and likely will, show up online combined, mine do but I'm on both accounts even though the names aren't the same. I will try to have my daughter check to see if she can see both since she's only on one.

8. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

We have two master contracts and I have always been able to see both online. They are titled similarly, but one has my name first and Bill's second. The others have Bill's name first and mine second. Different UYs, too.