Multiple Contracts

SOBDOSNV

Mouseketeer
I have a question for the forum experts. I have a contrac at BWV in mine and ex wifes name and am buying a new one at VWL in mine and current DW name and dont want them linked. They are both June use years. Of course I'm buying the VWL through resale. How does this work since my name will be on both contracts? I want the new one to be completely independent of the older one. I have been trying to get my ex to get my name off the old one, but she doesn't seem to be in a rush to do it.

I have a question for the forum experts. I have a contrac at BWV in mine and ex wifes name and am buying a new one at VWL in mine and current DW name and dont want them linked. They are both June use years. Of course I'm buying the VWL through resale. How does this work since my name will be on both contracts? I want the new one to be completely independent of the older one. I have been trying to get my ex to get my name off the old one, but she doesn't seem to be in a rush to do it.

We have a contract that is deeded in mine and my husband's name- we also have another contract with the same use year that is only deeded in my husband's name. They are not linked together in any way:) We have two separate id membership cards and login accounts to access the points!

Thanks MickeyFan612, I called member services and asked them, but was hoping some on here had that issue come up. So was looking for some backup to that.

Thanks MickeyFan612, I called member services and asked them, but was hoping some on here had that issue come up. So was looking for some backup to that.
If the two contracts are not titled the same way, they cannot be linked to one master contract number. Even if they have the same use year.

We have a contract that is deeded in mine and my husband's name- we also have another contract with the same use year that is only deeded in my husband's name. They are not linked together in any way:) We have two separate id membership cards and login accounts to access the points!

I don't think this is entirely true. During the transition over to the new website, I was seeing reservations from one membership number on another membership number's log in. One membership is just my name the other is mine and my wife's. I also seem to remember a MS CM saying that she could see both accounts even though I only provided one membership number at the onset of the phone call.

If the two contracts are not titled the same way, they cannot be linked to one master contract number. Even if they have the same use year.
But they can, and likely will, show up online combined, mine do but I'm on both accounts even though the names aren't the same. I will try to have my daughter check to see if she can see both since she's only on one.

But they can, and likely will, show up online combined, mine do but I'm on both accounts even though the names aren't the same. I will try to have my daughter check to see if she can see both since she's only on one.

We have two master contracts and I have always been able to see both online. They are titled similarly, but one has my name first and Bill's second. The others have Bill's name first and mine second. Different UYs, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter