1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Multi-Resort Ticket Question...

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Mceee, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Mceee

Mceee Earning My Ears

We're booked for 10 days in April/May this year. We're staying the first 4 days at Old Key West (first time there!), and the rest of the time @ The Villas at Wilderness Lodge. We will be buying our park hoppers in advance from Undercover Tourist, then have them added onto our Key to the World card upon check-in at OKW. 2 questions...

1. Will the changeover to VWL cause any problems in getting the remainder of our tickets added on there?

2. Also, if we have bell services take our stuff on changeover day, will they take care of our perishable food items?

:earsboy: Thanks! Mitchell

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Sue M

Sue M DIS Veteran

Bell Services will take care of perishables yes. Just make sure any food that needs refrig. is packed in seperate bags. I would also take a picture of your food bags, on your phone or digital camera, because both times I've had Bell Service store groceries, I've always come up short a bag, and they have to go back down to find it :confused: They ask for a description, so this is what I'm going to do next time I have Bell Service handle groceries!

As for tickets, I know they can take your ticket and add it to your KTTW card for first resort, but not too sure they can then take the remainder off for second resort. So you may have to use 2 cards anyway. If this is the case, take a felt tip and dot the KTTW cards that have your tickets on them, to make it easier to identify when you move.

4. Mceee

Mceee Earning My Ears

Thanks Sue... definitely "food" for thought (pardon pun).
    On the ticket question: My wife mentioned this... what if we use the paper tix the first few days while at OKW, then when we arrive at VWL (the longer part of our stay), have the remainder of the paper ticket added to that KTTW. That may be getting a little weird?!

Thanks again... :thumbsup2

5. Missytara

Missytara I'm all ears!

You can check on the Theme Parks and Strategies board; there is a sticky at the top of the page regarding all things about tickets.

I believe, though I am not sure, that paper tickets can be added to your KTTW. I think it is only when they are on a KTTW card, but I am not totally sure.

6. mmmears

mmmears DIS Veteran

We generally just keep the tickets separate (just less confusing) but you can get them put onto your KTTW cards, then moved to the new ones at the 2nd resort.

Yes, they will move perishables, but it does seem to confuse them (we've had to have them look again for ours). I try not to move anything perishable now, or at least not give them anything I really care about since I could see things going wrong pretty easily.