Mugs in the villas....

Dee77

DIS Veteran
Anyone know if the mugs are the same size in all of the villas? We were in SSR this past Nov and I thought they were rather small. My family likes real big mugs of tea and coffee and the ones at SSR were a tease. We will be staying in OKW this Dec and I am considering bringing some real mugs and putting them into an OL for future use. TIA

The mugs in BWV at Easter were rather small too. We stayed in a studio and used the microwave to boil the water. we just had to make sure that we did not burn our fingers on the mugs!

This is my biggest peeve against DVC. We now bring our own mugs from home. When we stay at a property like OKW or HH with a real balcony we have to keep getting up to refill the cups which takes away from the relaxing part. HH has a tea kettle but I'm not sure if the other resorts have one. My DD also complains about the bowls because she likes large cereal bowls so we also bring a couple of those from home.

We just made the same comment about the AKV cups - little coffee cups, not mugs.

Anyone know if the mugs are the same size in all of the villas? We were in SSR this past Nov and I thought they were rather small. My family likes real big mugs of tea and coffee and the ones at SSR were a tease. We will be staying in OKW this Dec and I am considering bringing some real mugs and putting them into an OL for future use. TIA

The mugs at all the DVC resorts are way too small. No one in their right mind could possibly think that those mugs are adequate for my morning coffee. I believe it's an evil plot to make us buy either the expensive souvenir mugs or the refillable mugs. I fall for it every time! ;)

We also have large mugs from home packed away in our Owners Locker. Those little cups are a tease.

Ditto for bringing our own mugs and I also pack a bunch of tea bags in a ziploc, sugar, coffee and the filters. I found there are never tea bags in the room.

We find the coffee mugs at OKW are bigger than some of the others, but we have both coffee mugs and cereal bowls in our Owners Locker, because we find the size of both those items to be lacking in the villas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter