So I started out with a cold, that quickly moved to my chest. Mucinex is the best line of defense with these symptoms, but dang, the taste of the pills makes me gaggy just thinking about swallowing them. So, the other night, after swallowing the pill, but not the taste, I got desperate, reached into the fridge, pulled out a can of chocolate icing and ate half a spoonful. And just like that, the horrible taste was gone. I guess Julie Andrews was right. A spoonful of sugar DOES help the medicine go down. I wish I had thought of this when my kids were little. It would have made things much easier.