MSEP FP+ Capacity? and Moving to Wishes FP+?

Hamm It Up

Earning My Ears
For our arrival night on Saturday I have booked FP+ for both the MSEP and Wishes. I had read somewhere that the MSEP FP+ capacity is around 350. Does anyone know if this is still the case? I wanted to do a few rides before and wanted to know how early we should get there.

As stated in other threads we are to follow the end of the parade to the Wishes FP+ area, correct? Will this impact our ability to get a good spot there since we will be arriving close to the show? Anyone been recently that knows if they are still making people stand? I would like to sit and relax.

P.S. Thank you Robo for all of your maps so I know where to go!

For our arrival night on Saturday I have booked FP+ for both the MSEP and Wishes. I had read somewhere that the MSEP FP+ capacity is around 350.

1. Does anyone know if this is still the case?

2. I wanted to do a few rides before and wanted to know how early we should get there.

As stated in other threads

3. we are to follow the end of the parade to the Wishes FP+ area, correct?

4. Will this impact our ability to get a good spot there since we will be arriving close to the show?

5. Anyone been recently that knows if they are still making people stand? I would like to sit and relax.

6. P.S. Thank you Robo for all of your maps so I know where to go!

1. There can be a difference in "capacity" and the number of FP+ offered. They
still appear to be changing that number. (Based on predicted crowd-levels, maybe?)
2. Regardless, nobody can predict just how many guests will show up by what time on any given night.
3. Yup.
4. It certainly COULD, but see #1 and #2 above.
5. Reports (and I keep up) have been mixed.
6. You're welcome. Very nice of you to say!

We also have the same plan in early June. I too greatly appreciate the general advice above, all very good. Has anyone had a recent experience following the MSEP from the FP area up to the Wishes FP area? If so, did you choose the East or West Wishes area? Also, would you happen to remember the crowd level for that day? Ours is predicted as a 7. With so many posts on people arriving to Wishes FP no later than around 9, I'm now thinking about replacing MSEP w/ something else. It'd help to hear how it went from someone who has done both together. I know it seems as if changing nightly. It'd @ least give a rough starting point of expectation.

They had us down at the flagpole near the enterance for the MSEP. We did follow the end of the parade to the Wishes area and that worked fine. I think it is the same area for the Fantasy Parade. I'll find out tomorrow. When do you see Tink fly over? I never did.

For our arrival night on Saturday I have booked FP+ for both the MSEP and Wishes. I had read somewhere that the MSEP FP+ capacity is around 350. Does anyone know if this is still the case? I wanted to do a few rides before and wanted to know how early we should get there.

As stated in other threads we are to follow the end of the parade to the Wishes FP+ area, correct? Will this impact our ability to get a good spot there since we will be arriving close to the show? Anyone been recently that knows if they are still making people stand? I would like to sit and relax.

P.S. Thank you Robo for all of your maps so I know where to go!

This is our EXACT PLAN for this coming Saturday, also our arrival day!! I was just going to ask same exact question. Too funny! We'll have a double stroller as a wheelchair as both of our little boys have disabilities. Hope it all flows easily.

They had us down at the flagpole near the enterance for the MSEP.

1. We did follow the end of the parade to the Wishes area and that worked fine.

2. I think it is the same area for the Fantasy Parade. I'll find out tomorrow.

3. When do you see Tink fly over? I never did.

1. Good to hear.
2. It is.
3. If you didn't see her fly, it's because she did not fly for that performance.
(If she had flown, you'd have seen her. She's hard to miss from the hub area.)
Although she "usually" flies, she does not fly every night.
The wind, rain, other technical issues must be just right or she doesn't fly that night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter