MrJT's thread for Mickey Heads - NO LONGER TAKING REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning!

I was finalizing all my gifts for our cruise that leaves next Saturday and realized I missed one person. Would you be able to make me a Minnie MH for Brianna by late Tuesday.

Thanks,
Melissa
I should be able to get one for you tonight.

Good morning!

I was finalizing all my gifts for our cruise that leaves next Saturday and realized I missed one person. Would you be able to make me a Minnie MH for Brianna by late Tuesday.

Thanks,
Melissa
I finally did it.
http://s61.photobucket.com/user/jtfranks/library/Creative DISigns/Melissas Cruise
Password is still mickey28
Sorry about the delay. I said that I'd do it yesterday, and I found the Minnie image, but then I went to my son's Meet The Teacher, and after I got home, I got busy on another project, and I kind of forgot...:o

Would it be possible for you to make a Mickey Head with the University of Georgia logo as the face? Also one for LSU?? The names for the ear would be McCarthy (Univ of Georgia) and Lou (LSU).. Not sure if that was possible. Thanks!!!

Would it be possible for you to make a Mickey Head with the University of Georgia logo as the face? Also one for LSU?? The names for the ear would be McCarthy (Univ of Georgia) and Lou (LSU).. Not sure if that was possible. Thanks!!!
Do you want the Bulldog and the Tiger? I can do that. When do you need it?

Do you want the Bulldog and the Tiger? I can do that. When do you need it?
probably not the mascots, but just the big G logo for Georgia and LSU logo. IF they are in it tho that's fine. Our cruise is in October. Thanks a million!!!

probably not the mascots, but just the big G logo for Georgia and LSU logo. IF they are in it tho that's fine. Our cruise is in October. Thanks a million!!!
I should have something for you by the end of the weekend.

I would really appreciate if you would try to make a Mickey head using the Green Bay Packers with the initials ACD (with the C bigger than the a and d) in some kind of fancy font in one of the ears. Thanks so much!

Do you already have some Christmas Disney World shirt designs? We will be going this year and looking for some cute designs. Also do you make passports, personalized ids, and/or journals? I am sorry for the long list. Thank you!

The only things that I make are Mickey heads, and I have not done any Christmas themed ones. If you give me an idea of what you're looking for, names, characters, etc, I can see what I can come up with. It might take me a week or so to get something for you. I am just about to start a new term at school, and I don't know how much these classes are going to consume me yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter