Mr Potatoe Head

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by NagyFamily, Nov 19, 2012.

1. NagyFamily

NagyFamily Mouseketeer

How much is Mr Potatoe head in downtown Disney?? How many pieces do you get in the box???

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Gorechick

Gorechick DIS Veteran

The box with as many pieces as you can fit and be able to close the top is about $20. It is not a pre-packaged item, you get to choose what parts you want from the bins and fit them into the box. It is recommended to forgo the actual potato body and just stuff the box with the exclusive Disney parts. You can pick up a potato at home much cheaper and get more Disney parts inthe box this way.

4. akcire

akcire <font color=royalblue>Mouse expert, computer chall

Also buy extra arms. Disney Potato Head arms allow the Potato to hold items, regular Potato arms do not have this ability.

5. NagyFamily

NagyFamily Mouseketeer

What is the most anyone has fit in the box????

6. Crystal824

Crystal824 DIS Veteran

We got alot of pieces in our box for $20.00 but didn't get the arms. I didn't count them but probably 20-30 pieces. We didn't get a potato body though. If you get a potato body, don't forget to stuff the back end that opens with pieces. We leave in two days and this time I plan to get a another box with arms :)

7. Gorechick

Gorechick DIS Veteran

How much you fit depends on the size of the items. Some of the hats and shoes are rather large so you will fit less if you are getting those.

8. carseatmommy

carseatmommy Mouseketeer

You need to be able to close the box. My box just barely was able to close the flap, but the cast member was ok with it.

Susan

9. john1928

john1928 Mouseketeer

If you go with the Dan Quayle edition you'll fit one less piece because of the space taken up by the extra "e" :)

When the nephews did this a couple years back the count was "a lot" maybe 30ish pieces? But I know they went all tetris on the loading effort.