Mr. Potato Head parts, where in the "World" can I find them?

Does anyone know if they have Pirate parts for Mr Potato???
Yes, they do have pirate parts. I can't remember everything. We got pirate eyes. I think they have a hat and sword?? Sorry I just can't remember and there's only so much that will fit in that box. They definitely had pirate stuff when we went in 8/06. Good luck finding your pieces.

i too have a few "heads" at home and would be wanted to buy just parts. are they disney parts like mickey ears?

Not aware of anywhere in MK, but have seen them in AK in dinoland USA, the store between primeval whirl and dinosaur. (also in DTD in once upon a toy- they sell box sets, to fill them yourself!!)

hope this helps fellow disney pal

so i assume DTD is the best place for these? any idea if the box can be filled without a head?

Yes, you can fill the box with the parts and not get a head/body. It is actually better this way as long as you already have a Mr. Potato Head because as a PP already said you fit more parts into the box without the head.

Don't forget to get arms pieces because several of the Disney themed items will only fit in the Disney version arms.

The cost of the Mr Potato Head Box that you fill with parts in WDW is $19 (plus tax) as of January 4th 2007.

Thanks for the info. I have younger nieces and nephews who would love a little gift so I'll buy lots of parts and then get the heads once we get back.

Thanks for the info. I have younger nieces and nephews who would love a little gift so I'll buy lots of parts and then get the heads once we get back.

That is exactly what i plan, as i already have 2 heads, i just love to have the "disney" pieces

My DD's LOVE my little pony. Are these pieces available everywhere? ARe they interchangible with the Disney Potato pieces??

I haven't seen the ponies at each park. Only DTD (Once Upon a Toy) and in MK- Toontoown Toy Barn (where you go to see the characters).

The pieces aren't really interchangable with the Potato Head pieces since the Ponies don't have arms to hold anything and the clothes for the Ponies are tiny.

They have Princess outfits for the Ponies, hair clips, tea set and some furniture. My daughter loves all her Pony stuff and it's a pretty good value. We got a box in September. I don't know how often they add new pieces-- probably not as frequently as the Potato head pieces.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter