MR October 28, 2012 "Halloween Time"

Hi everybody, it seems our trip just gets bigger and bigger, now DH wants to add a stopover in Honolulu, i'll have to see how our budget goes for that.

DS6 is onto us I think, we've tried to keep this a surprise but I think he knows, we'll continue to play dumb LOL

We're saving our pennies crazily! 9 months to go!

Welcome to everyone new - we're excited to have you sailing with us! :)

Now...what we've all been waiting for! LOL, well, what Ryan and I have been waiting for for 9 years. The new pride and joy of our lives!

Lorelai Elizabeth McIntosh
Born 1/11/12
6 lbs 5 oz

A couple of hours old
Acoupleofhoursold.jpg

Daddy and Lorelai, not long after birth (mommy had a c-section, that's why there's no pictures of mommy with newborn Lorelai)
DaddyandLorelaihoursafterbirth-1.jpg

1 day old
1DayOld.jpg

1st night at home in her own bed
Firstnightinherownbed.jpg

Waiting for doctor today
Waitingforthedoctor.jpg

Mommy and Lorelai after a successful 1st Dr's appointment
Asuccessfuldoctorvisit.jpg

Now...what we've all been waiting for! LOL, well, what Ryan and I have been waiting for for 9 years. The new pride and joy of our lives!

Born 1/11/12
6 lbs 5 oz

A couple of hours old
Acoupleofhoursold.jpg

She is beautiful! Congratuations :goodvibes

Born 1/11/12
6 lbs 5 oz

A couple of hours old
Acoupleofhoursold.jpg
Congratulations! She is beautiful! Was she was a few days early?

Hope you're all well!

Make sure you're getting lots of sleep!

Cluck cluck here :goodvibes

Hi everyone!!!! Just change my Dec 2 cruise for this one. It will be my 2 DD's and myself. If there is a FE we will participate. :thumbsup2
Me
DD 9 yrs
DD 14 yrs

:love:

Anyone is organizing the FE???? If not I can do it. I've never done it (organize it), but have participate... Just tell me and I'll get started.

:cool1:

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!
So I am going to respond to prior posts to catch up and then introduce us and give a little background :)

Kidlette- so cool to be a travel agent!! Congrats on the baby, she is adorbs!!! We also will be traveling with a baby- well he is a baby now (20 months), but he will be almost 2.5 then LOL
Becpee- Your vacation sounds like fun! Adding on lots of fun time! We met some other Aussies on our last cruise.
atheneze- Congrats on your wedding! DCL was also our honeymoon!!
steelek_29-I wanna join the FE :)

Who we are: Family of 4-Jessica (yes kidlette me too!), Robb (DH) Anthony (7) and Jason (20 months). Robb and I went on this same cruise in September 2011 as our delayed honeymoon (we got married prior to in Vegas and had our real big wedding this past September). We were right after dry dock. I have not done a TR--although I should. So I have some experience with this cruise. :thumbsup2

We did book a dummy on the last cruise, but that one is still out there floating around because we....wait for it...WON this cruise from our local radio station!!! We are beyond thrilled because we thought we were just winning the cruise itself--but they are doing EVERYTHING! We have full roundtrip airfare/transfers and 1 night at the Grand Californian with DL tickets!! We just found out tonight that we got upgraded to a deluxe ocean view WITH a verandah!! So we are def here to stay! :cool1:

This is going to be the first cruise for the boys and I cannot wait to share the experience with them :lovestruc I want to participate in the FE because I know the boys will love it.

We really had a blast the last time and there was so much to do that we can't wait to do it again and change things up a bit and have a diff experience. :goodvibes

Oh I forgot to add that we are hoping to have my mom and dad join us for the first time as cruisers for their 50th and 60th birthdays :)

OH one more thing LOL we are hoping to do the Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party as well!! :)

OH one more thing LOL we are hoping to do the Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party as well!! :)

I'm wanting to do that as well, have to see what the boys say though LOL (well, what the big boy says as the little boy has been told that there isn't any trip happening this October ;))

WOW to winning a trip all expenses paid, awesome!

I'm loving seeing more people checking in, we may be in with the FE, although i'll leave the organising to somebody else as I wouldn't know where to start:)

I'm wanting to do that as well, have to see what the boys say though LOL (well, what the big boy says as the little boy has been told that there isn't any trip happening this October ;))

WOW to winning a trip all expenses paid, awesome!

I'm loving seeing more people checking in, we may be in with the FE, although i'll leave the organising to somebody else as I wouldn't know where to start:)

We have never been to DL during halloween so it is def on our list! How old are your boys? Thats cute that the older one is hoping to surprise the little one :thumbsup2

I don't exactly know how to organize, but I know that our last organizer (it was her first time) basically made a list of everyone, who was in their cabins, cabin numbers and one initial meet. IDK if there is more to it?

We have never been to DL during halloween so it is def on our list! How old are your boys? Thats cute that the older one is hoping to surprise the little one :thumbsup2

I don't exactly know how to organize, but I know that our last organizer (it was her first time) basically made a list of everyone, who was in their cabins, cabin numbers and one initial meet. IDK if there is more to it?

LOL My boys, I call them my boys but one of them is my DH LOL just the one little one whose 6
This will be our first time on any cruise, and our second time to Disneyland :lovestruc (my third)
We just love it there!
My DH is dying to see some of what Mexico has to offer.

I can organize the FE... I'll look in other threads how they do it. It will be my first time organizing so please bear with me!!:thumbsup2

LOL My boys, I call them my boys but one of them is my DH LOL just the one little one whose 6
This will be our first time on any cruise, and our second time to Disneyland :lovestruc (my third)
We just love it there!
My DH is dying to see some of what Mexico has to offer.

LOL well if that is the case I have 3 boys!! :rotfl2: They can be such a kid with having the little guys around. I am glad our boys are around the same age :) when we went to our DISmeet on board last time we had quite the number of girls! LOL

I can organize the FE... I'll look in other threads how they do it. It will be my first time organizing so please bear with me!!:thumbsup2

YAY! Thanks for taking this on! I am will to help out with graphics. I actually do graphic design on the side.

I know we have just a few members, but I am really excited. I fell in love with our tablemates on our last cruise and we all are really sad that we aren't cruising together again soon. We all did meet up (with the exception of our Hong Kong table mates) 2 months after our cruise in DL. :lovestruc So I hope to get to know you all and make some more cruising friends :goodvibes

Should we "name" our group vs just being called "Halloween Time"? I've seen other groups name themselves. We also can wait until we gain more members too.

LOL well if that is the case I have 3 boys!! :rotfl2: They can be such a kid with having the little guys around. I am glad our boys are around the same age :) when we went to our DISmeet on board last time we had quite the number of girls! LOL

YAY! Thanks for taking this on! I am will to help out with graphics. I actually do graphic design on the side.

I know we have just a few members, but I am really excited. I fell in love with our tablemates on our last cruise and we all are really sad that we aren't cruising together again soon. We all did meet up (with the exception of our Hong Kong table mates) 2 months after our cruise in DL. :lovestruc So I hope to get to know you all and make some more cruising friends :goodvibes

Should we "name" our group vs just being called "Halloween Time"? I've seen other groups name themselves. We also can wait until we gain more members too.

Yesss!!!!! I think we should have a name and logo!!!!:cool1:

So, from Australia, 381 days to go!
It'll go fast!

I booked it two weeks ago at 395 days LOL

I've just transferred work places, we have something to look forward to, DH has taken to learning a bit of spanish (via the mac LOL) and we're surprising DS5 (will be 6) with a cruise and Disneyland!

We're hoping Halloween is a big deal, hoping to dress DS up and let him do a little bit of ship trick or treating :lmao:

Anybody in for a fish extender? I'm reading about some other cruises and it looks like a great idea :goodvibes

Paid some more off the cruise!

Life is good!

My first language is Spanish so she can learn with me and my dd"s:cutie:

Disney Wonder "Halloween Time" Roll Call

Kidlette
Becpee
atheneze
steelek_29
disneyrick
nsiordia
castmember 02
goofy's gal
sica1799

Now!!!!! Anyone be wanting to join in on the fun? This is the first time I'm organizing the FE. If there is someone with experience in organizing FE and want to do is OK with me.

This is the information we need..

Screen Name
# Cabin
# of People - All adults and children
# of Adults
# of Children
Age(s) of Boy(s)
Age(s) of Girl(s)
Real Name - First name only (if you want)
Comments - Allergies, connected to other rooms (etc.)

If you have a roomie who wants to participate in the FE exchange, be sure to note that in your comments, so when others are delivering you will get 2 gifts.

Anyone who wants to join, just send me your info via PM or write a thread with the info.

Fish Extender Exchange

steelek_29
Cabin 5135
Karen (me)
Genevieve-DD14 --celebrating her 15 (quinceañero) onboard
Adriana - DD9

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sica1799
Cabin# 6058
Jessica (me)
Robb (DH)
Anthony (DS 7)
Jason (DS 2) <--at time of sail

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

atheneze
Cabin #: GTY
# of People - 2A
Real Name - Alexandria(25) and Ran(27)
Comments - Excited!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter