Moving Luggage mid-stay

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by wannab@wdw, Feb 5, 2001.

1. wannab@wdw

wannab@wdw Earning My Ears

Will guest services move our luggage from OKW to BWV? I have read elsewhere that they do for people changing resorts mid-vacation. We rented points from DVC member and I was wondering if DVC resorts will do the same.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. Candace

Candace DIS Veteran

Yes. Bell services will tag it for you and deliver it to your new hotel. When you check in later, give Bell Services your ticket stub things, and they will bring it to your room.

4. cseca

cseca <font color=darkorchid>My legs are wimpy but my wi

This is a pretty painless procedure. We had to do this twice on our last trip. If you're transfering on a busy day, ask bell services the day before you transfer when the best time to call is or you might have to wait awhile in your room. Have fun!

5. wdwnut

wdwnut DIS Veteran

hi: we just packed carryon and left them in the car just in case in sept. there was absolutely no problems at all.

6. bres@westernMA

bres@westernMA Mouseketeer

Just to add an additional fact. Should you have any food that requires refrigeration, mark it clearly and the bell service at each site will keep it refrigerated.
    In my experience, the bell teams at both OKW and BDV are among the best.

7. NFalzon

NFalzon Mouseketeer

And this is not to try to persuade you NOT to use this service, but when I was transfering between Coronado and BWV, my items never actually made it over. The end result--no more than an extra 5-10 minutes as our items were driven over from the Coronado Bell Station. The BWV bell-hops handeled the situation very well...

My suspicion is that BWV and OKW Bell hops are more used to mid-resort switches...
    Nick