Moving Gifs?

BellHop58

hop, hop, hop
Hi there.
I was wondering if anyone knew how to make a moving gif. I tried but all mine did was flash. I want a Doombuggy (from the Haunted Mansion) to move left to right horizontally...like it was a moving vehicle. Can anyone do this? I would appreciate it so much!

-Bell:goodvibes

Hi there.
I was wondering if anyone knew how to make a moving gif. I tried but all mine did was flash. I want a Doombuggy (from the Haunted Mansion) to move left to right horizontally...like it was a moving vehicle. Can anyone do this? I would appreciate it so much!

-Bell:goodvibes

Yeah, i dont even KNOW how to make it animated, ive seen people do it, on photo-shop. They take the picture, and place it, take another, and place it, and when you click play, it MOVES. weird..

v-unload.jpg

v-doombuggy.jpg

v-doombuggies.jpg

Here are a few. I'm not sure the right size you needed, so I just left them big.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter