Moving Bounceback to a Different Date

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by aubriee, Feb 5, 2009.

1. aubriee

aubriee <font color=brown><marquee>Chocolate always makes

I booked the bounceback offer when I was at WDW last Sept for the first full week of Sept this year. However, I would like to move it to the last week of Sept. Would they let me do this?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. bonzarella

bonzarella DIS Veteran

Yes, but you will have to have guest relations make the change.

4. scotas

scotas Mouseketeer

I had to reschedule my September vacation. All I had to do was call CRO and explain that you still want to use the free dining promotion. Keep in mind there are only a certain number of rooms available for each promo at each resort. The woman told me this, then checked availability for me. I was able to keep the same resort, new dates. It added $50 to my reservation.

5. wezee

wezee Am I cheating on my husband, if I have dreams abou

I changed my FD promo stay for next Oct., last week, with no problems and no additional cost ($50???)

6. aubriee

Why the $50.00 fee, if it's the same resort and before the 45 day penalty phase?:confused3

7. mbanks21

mbanks21 DIS Veteran

As long as the dates are within the bounceback offer and there are rooms at the resort yes you can

8. aubriee

I just called and moved my reservation from Sept 5th-13th to Sept 26th-Oct 4th with no problem--same resort, same standard room. However, the price did go up $50.00. He wasn't sure why?:confused3

He said I was still eligible for the free dining as long as my trip ends by Oct 8th.

9. aubriee

Nevermind, I just found the answer. Value season ends and regular season starts Oct 2nd, so I am now paying for two nights in regular season,. Duh!