Movies Now Showing

invaderzim

DIS Veteran
For those of you who are sailing soon, here is a partial list of movies I just got from DCL yesterday. Keep in mind, these are movies showing as of this past cruise and may change by the time you go:

Hidalgo
Finding Nemo (yes, they're still showing it)
Brother Bear
Home on the Range
Around the World in Eighty Days
Lady Killers (Tom Hanks)
The Village
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen

Coming soon: Princess Diaries 2
Saving Helen

The advertisement on Yahoo Movies says opening date is August 11th, but that's a Wednesday.

We'll be on board the Wonder on August 11th, do you think they may start showing Princess Diaries 2 then?
Vickie:wave2:

Originally posted by invaderzim
The advertisement on Yahoo Movies says opening date is August 11th, but that's a Wednesday.

This is very good news! This means we'll be able to see it in September! :)

My DW and DD are looking forward to seeing it on our 8-21-04 cruise!!!

Originally posted by Verandah Man
My DW and DD are looking forward to seeing it on our 8-21-04 cruise!!!

I really loved the first one! We watch it every now and then at home. :) princess:

Originally posted by CRSNDSNY
I really loved the first one! We watch it every now and then at home. :) princess:

DD has rented the movie and watched it as well, I haven't seen it from beginning to end, but what I have seen, it looked really good.

Our last cruise was in Aug 2001 and we watched Princess Diaries on it, now the 2nd one is coming out 3 weeks before we sail again. Can't wait!!!

cforsythe --

Hey, you're on our cruise! The days are going fast.....

See you at the port,
Cathy

If you call DCL within 14 days of your sailing date, they will tell you what movies are scheduled for your cruise.

Oh, I hope Princess Diaries 2 will be showing while we are sailing. We go September 11, 2004. My DD would be so excited to see it on the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter