Movies for Fantasy 12/22 7day

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by andrewket, Dec 16, 2012.

1. andrewket

andrewket The kids love DCL

Just called DCL to get the list-

Monsters, Inc. 3D
    Cars 2 (2 and 3D)
    The Help
    The Muppets
    War Hourse
    Brave (2 and 3D)
    Avengers
    People Like Us
    The Odd Life of Timothy Green
    Wreck-It Ralph
    Lincoln

A

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. KBT35

KBT35 Mouseketeer

Wow! Avengers, War Horse, The Help, Cars2 & The Muppets have been hangin in there for awhile now! They were showing on outr recent(ish) May cruise!

4. IBelieveInTheMagic

IBelieveInTheMagic DIS Veteran

Hmmm...just FYI ~ I just got off the Fantasy yesterday and I don't recall seeing War Horse or The Help listed. I just pulled out my first day Navigator where it has the "Feature Movies this Voyage" and they aren't listed. I also show Frankenweenie was showing and it's not on your list.

Just wanted to mention this in case the list you were given is slightly off :goodvibes We watched Wreck It Ralph and Lincoln and enjoyed them both! :thumbsup2

Have fun,
    Heather

5. tajz90

tajz90 Mama D

Does Disney have anything being released this Friday or Wednesday of next week? I was hoping to see something brand new.

Plan on watching Lincoln and Wreck It Ralph :) if I can drag myself out of the hot tub!

6. n8tivecaligirl

n8tivecaligirl Mouseketeer

Only thing "new" is monsters inc 3d.

7. andrewket

andrewket The kids love DCL

I thought I may have missed one - and I think Frankenweenie was it. I was surprised as well on War Horse and The Help. We were on the Dream last year for the new year's trip and War Horse was playing then.

Thanks for the correction :-) We purposely haven't seen Wreck-It Ralph yet so that we would have something new to see on the cruise.

A