Movie resort discount. Please help

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by jmed99, Aug 9, 2002.

1. jmed99

jmed99 Earning My Ears

Hey. My girlfreind and I are staying at the Allstar Movie Resort on Disney property next week (Aug. 15-18). Does anyone know how I may save money? I heard that some of you may know how I can save $$$. If so I will call them and give them the code (if there is one) or do whatever. Also is there any nifty ways to upgrade resorts for not too much money. Thanks for all your help!!!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. *Flower*

*Flower* Needs to Win the Lottery!!

Unfortunately, ASMovies is really popular.
    Because it is, it hasn't been part of the discounts that have been running lately.
    You could always call now and see if any of the All Star locations are discounting on the dates of your trip. If something is available, just tell them that you want to change your current reservation to the new rate.

Good Luck!

4. *Flower*

*Flower* Needs to Win the Lottery!!

Unfortunately, ASMovies is really popular.
    Because it is, it hasn't been part of the discounts that have been running lately.
    You could always call now and see if any of the All Star locations are discounting on the dates of your trip. If something is available, just tell them that you want to change your current reservation to the new rate.

Good Luck!