Movie passes???

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by mousetrap, May 30, 2002.

1. mousetrap

mousetrap Earning My Ears

Jul 28, 2001
    We are leaving June 12 for Universal and we have a package deal that includes free movie passes and I was wondering what exactly they are for? Do they have a movie theater in the parks or something? This is our first time there so I dont know any thing about it. Thanks in advance.
  2. MickFreak

MickFreak Earning My Ears

Jun 9, 2000
    It is probably for free passes at the movie theater in City Walk. City walk has all kinds of restaurants, a movie theater and clubs.

Hope this helps.

3. Peterd

Peterd DIS Veteran

Sep 30, 2000
    We hit the movies every trip. It's a great place to see a movie. They have stadium seating, it's located just as you get into citiwalk from the parking area, or a short walk or boat ride from the hotels, oh yeah and one other thing, they serve beer and wine.
  4. Robinrs

Robinrs DIS Veteran

Sep 7, 1999
    Here's a link to the Universal Cineplex on Citywalk CLICK HERE . My son and I LOVE this theater and make it a park of every trip, especially on real hot days.

It became a tradition back when my son was 6 and used to take naps in midday. Instead of trekking back to the hotel, we'd get lunch there, I love their coffee bar, and we'd get some well deserved air conditioning and my son gets a nap! Afterwards we would be refreshed and ready for part two day at the parks!