• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Move over Dumbo our circus is taking over! Surprise trip adventure!!

Of course we have Frozen

Crud.. I am forgetting to incorporate Zack's pictures too... He's kill me if i didn't:

bare with me.

Caught up..

Continuing

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HANDSOME

Yep He loves me

ohh the colors!

THIS is all you get for today! I will finish up the parade soon!!!
I hope you enjoyed it so far!!!

Hope i didn't miss a reply?!?!

ohhhh, we love the train! there is a behind the scenes tour all about the trains that we'd love to do sometime. it has an age limit for some reason of 10 though, so we'll have to wait until the girls are older. I love getting to rest my feet and see the whole park and I LOVE the view down main street!

Yes Kathy and Ariana here both did the tour. Sometimes they will tell me little snippets of it. I don't know if i want to take it. it's like a magician tell their tricks!?!?
'Thank you!!!

now I don't know if I should sing "tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki room" or "yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me" all day! guess i'll just alternate as I love them both! :thumbsup2 all the pictures are so good! we love tiki room. DH video'd the whole thing last time we went and we watch it a lot.

ya do both! put both songs together!

we have not gotten into those SoMK cards and i'm so glad. i'm sure it's fun, but it just seems like a bunch of running around and wasting time I could be riding a ride or meeting a character! i can't believe people were there trading and fighting about cards....i could think of so many better things to do at Disney! i guess that's why Disney is so awesome--something for everyone!

Oh yes. it's a serious business over there... Yes it's a TON OF TIME... we shall see if they ever do it again.

i can't believe this is the last day..... :(

last FULL day we leave on the 14th... :(

Mo, what is it with people getting into our personal space?

Oh my...the pictures of the parade are making me so :sad2:. Why do you ask? Because we never got a chance to see it between the rain and our schedule. It is on the MUST DO list for sure in October.

Your pictures are fabulous and I am loving each and every one of them.

Mo, what is it with people getting into our personal space?

My body spray? I'm huggable? I have no idea. but i am not a person who likes people in my space!!!

Oh my...the pictures of the parade are making me so :sad2:. Why do you ask? Because we never got a chance to see it between the rain and our schedule. It is on the MUST DO list for sure in October.

Oh No! Please go and see it on October! the colors are just beautiful. the characters are fantastic too. I do suggest the FP for it.

Your pictures are fabulous and I am loving each and every one of them.

Thank you! I am proud of how these came out. I'm more proud of Zack and his artistic eye for the parade! Just wait! they get better!!!

Dang it! You just MADE me HAVE to add one more FP+ to my list!!! :rotfl:

Seriously, I have been reading several reports lately and after seeing pictures of this parade, I know we have to make sure we have good views for the princess...

Thanks for sharing! And Zack too!

Lynn

Heehee, Meg tried to mail herself back to Disney, too cute. :goodvibes:

Some people! I really dislike it when I've taken the time to get some place early, claimed my area and some person tries to cut in front of me. No ma'am. I may look very sweet, but I will certainly give you my two cents on personal space and fairness. :mic:

Festival of Fantasy!! It looks gorgeous!!!

Ohhhhhhh, Ahhhhh, beautiful parade pictures. I'm not sure I'd do a FP+ for it just too many other things but for photos it was awesome.

You aren't the only one I've hear complain about the lack of shade. I wonder if Disney will do something about that now that they are renovating the hub?

New Dis...
So. This new Dis.. How do i feel about it? Exactly how my avitar looks. I have been demoted to a Mouseketeer... Taking me forever to figure this completely out. well 2 hours so far..
so please bare with me as i fumble through this and hope i have everyone's replies!
without avitar's i have noticed i no longer recognize you, until i quote you. It's like the football players without helmets. :lmao:

If not please yell at me!

Festival of fantasy parade! I LOVE this parade! Love all the pictures and can't wait for more!

Thanks! I hope to have them up today if i can get the Dis to work with me. I get a learning curve today..

Dang it! You just MADE me HAVE to add one more FP+ to my list!!! :rotfl:

I do suggest it.. it was a fantastic spot. cannot beat it! I won't FP it again.. i will watch it from a shadier place!

Seriously, I have been reading several reports lately and after seeing pictures of this parade, I know we have to make sure we have good views for the princess...

Yes.. I have to agree 100% with you it's a must at least once

Thanks for sharing! And Zack too!

Lynn

I am pleasently surprised how well his pictures came out this time!!! They do get better as he hasn't let me forget one picture he has is awesome.

Heehee, Meg tried to mail herself back to Disney, too cute. :goodvibes:

I am about to mail us all there.. need to escape out of this crazy weather we have.

Some people! I really dislike it when I've taken the time to get some place early, claimed my area and some person tries to cut in front of me. No ma'am. I may look very sweet, but I will certainly give you my two cents on personal space and fairness. :mic:

Exactly. Don't make me become mean in Disney please.. I will, because of your selfishness.. i don't want to..

Festival of Fantasy!! It looks gorgeous!!!

It really is! the colors are so vibrant! very energetic. must see!!!

Ohhhhhhh, Ahhhhh, beautiful parade pictures. I'm not sure I'd do a FP+ for it just too many other things but for photos it was awesome.

I did it once. I don't think i would do it again. I did it more for the picture aspect then anything else. I wanted the parade with the castle background. Oh also the kids were able to see.. HA HA HA... they were right up front and personal. I say personal since the characters did play with them!!!

You aren't the only one I've hear complain about the lack of shade. I wonder if Disney will do something about that now that they are renovating the hub?

It's Florida. the Sun shine state remember? HA! it was H.O.T. without a cloud over us at all. so the sun just bore down on us.. It's not Disney fault I don't know how they could help it unless add trees which would obscure the views. so i would suggest something to sit on and a hat!

Festival of fantasy parade! I LOVE this parade! Love all the pictures and can't wait for more!

Thank you i hope to have more today... as long as i can figure out all the bells and whistles of the new Dis. :thumbsup2

Ugh, I am really hating this new DIS right now! Wait till you see the mess that my latest update is. At least I got it posted but something that used to take me 15 - 20 minutes took me almost an hour and a half to do! The thing that sucks the most is the picture limit is now 20 per post instead of 25. I have almost all of my October TR written which means I now have to go back and reformat all of the posts. Not happy!

Now I will be even harder to recognize...changed my avatar...I am hoping time will make the new DIS easier and better...but right now it is a bear! I so like the new "LIKE" button!

Lynn

Ugh, I am really hating this new DIS right now! Wait till you see the mess that my latest update is. At least I got it posted but something that used to take me 15 - 20 minutes took me almost an hour and a half to do! The thing that sucks the most is the picture limit is now 20 per post instead of 25. I have almost all of my October TR written which means I now have to go back and reformat all of the posts. Not happy!

NO WAY. 20 pictures.. This is not going to be good.. I am going to yours now. before i update my own.

We finally saw the Festival of Fantasy parade last week. Flynn was having a lot of fun swinging up and down.

We got 19 inches of snow but no snow day for me. :(

Now I will be even harder to recognize...changed my avatar...I am hoping time will make the new DIS easier and better...but right now it is a bear! I so like the new "LIKE" button!

Lynn

I LOVE YOUR PUPPY!!!! He looks so cuddly! I do too! so i had to "like" your post! :lmao:

We finally saw the Festival of Fantasy parade last week. Flynn was having a lot of fun swinging up and down.

We got 19 inches of snow but no snow day for me. :(

LOVE LOVE this parade..

yep same here we were hit with 2 feet.. Snowed for over 24 hours. Finally stopped about 8am I don't know how much more we have at the house at work it's not AS BAD. I live right next to the lake so we get all the fun 'Lake Effect' snow... BLAH!

OK i am going to try to make an update here.. I don't know how to make a title or how to copy the link this to the main page?!?! Then Ariana just said we can only upload 20 pictures per post? this is going to take a while... I figured out how to change the color.. this isn't my normal purple either!!!
Well let's give this a try.

I left off with the parade! Let continue there...

next post!

Last edited:
Ahhh I am so confused. Am I on the DIS???
Loved looking through your parade photos. You really take awesome photos.I've said it before, I'll say it again. :)
It took me forever to find my subscriptions and my trip report wasn't showing up when I clicked my threads. I have no idea. Off to muddle around and try to re learn the Dis.

Alright i figured out how to link the post.. But you cannot title the post!?! grumble..

continuing on with a parade no snappy title.

I think they are doing updates to the Dis as i am posting... I am going to post a couple more pictures then done until they are good to go?!?!

i hope you enjoyed Peter! will be back for more tomorrow!

Ahhh I am so confused. Am I on the DIS???
Loved looking through your parade photos. You really take awesome photos.I've said it before, I'll say it again. :)
It took me forever to find my subscriptions and my trip report wasn't showing up when I clicked my threads. I have no idea. Off to muddle around and try to re learn the Dis.

it's VERY Different. Thanks i do love how these pictures came out. but the parade itself is amazing!!! I have some great shots of it.

I tried to get on yours IF you did an update i did not see it?!?! everything is under your name now on the top right drop down. I think i have it down now.. BUT they are messing with it as we are all on it right now too..

I have a lot of editing to do today i was asked to take the camera out for a work thing. it's sad so i won't get to much into it but they had a memorial and added a plaque for our fallen CDOT worker on Friday. I need to get those done NOW!!!

Hope everyone can figure this all out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter