Move Hitchcock

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by tuck, May 21, 2002.

1. tuck

tuck UNIVERSAL/DISNEY/BUSCH PASSHOLDER

They should move Hitchcock attaction into the Murder she wrote/Xena Hur. building next door.. It's been empty for a while and would be a perfect place for it also in the Studio building next to it were they had props to films..

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. rocketman23

rocketman23 <font color = green>Zamp in the Lamp<br><font colo

I don't think they'll spend the extra money to save a unpopular attraction. I will miss it a bit, but feel the Shrek replacement will be much better for the park.

4. WebmasterBarry

WebmasterBarry DIS Veteran

I like that idea, but Hitchcock should be a walk-through exhibit, much like Stage 54 is.

5. CPM

CPM <font color=blue>Stands up in the Spider-Man ride

Does anyone know the clsing date? I am guilty of not seeing it for at least two years now, and would love another look before closing.

6. kellymonaghan

kellymonaghan <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

Part of the problem is no one remembers who Hitchcock was! I bet if you asked a random sample of people under 30 who Alfred Hitchcock was, less than 25% would be able to tell you.

These things go in cycles, though. Who knows, maybe in 2010 old Hitchcock films will become the "latest" college craze!