Mousesavers

Rroo

Mouseketeer
I've noticed some people mentioning mousesavers and I was wondering if anyone can give me the address for the Canadian site (or is there only one and do prices have to be converted into Canadian currency?)

Thanks so much!!

Definitely also sign up for her newsletter. She sends it once a month and has specials on there that aren't on the website. There are also Canadian ticket specials sometimes on her website.
Deb

I used the codes off Mousesavers to book a rental car for our trip. There is lots of great advice on this site. :tinker:

I recommend subscribing to her newsletter for complete info and changenotes.com for daily updates. I belive she would prefer members not link to Dis boards and subscribe instead.

Does anyone know how often we are supposed to be recieving newsletters in our e-mail? I have been a subscriber for a few monthws at least and have only gotten one e-mail. Maybe my account settings aren't allowing them??
Amanda

I'm pretty sure I've seen one per month.

AllthingsPiglet said:
Does anyone know how often we are supposed to be recieving newsletters in our e-mail? I have been a subscriber for a few monthws at least and have only gotten one e-mail. Maybe my account settings aren't allowing them??
Amanda

I seem to remember it coming our on the 17th (or thereabouts) of each month. I would check your "bulk" mail file to see if ti's been filtered.

MouseSavers newsletters come out on the 15th each month.....and are really great to read and save with. :thumbsup2 :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts