Mousesavers

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by Rroo, Jul 26, 2006.

1. Rroo

Rroo Mouseketeer

I've noticed some people mentioning mousesavers and I was wondering if anyone can give me the address for the Canadian site (or is there only one and do prices have to be converted into Canadian currency?)

Thanks so much!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. maxie

maxie <font color=993366>Thanks so much for the tips<br>

4. calena

calena <font color=red>BL II - Red Team<br> <font color=g

Definitely also sign up for her newsletter. She sends it once a month and has specials on there that aren't on the website. There are also Canadian ticket specials sometimes on her website.
    Deb

5. briarberry

briarberry Mouseketeer

I used the codes off Mousesavers to book a rental car for our trip. There is lots of great advice on this site. :tinker:

6. drag n' fly

drag n' fly Bucket list alert!!...Rode the Lilly Belle and din

I recommend subscribing to her newsletter for complete info and changenotes.com for daily updates. I belive she would prefer members not link to Dis boards and subscribe instead.

7. AllthingsPiglet

AllthingsPiglet Earning My Ears

Does anyone know how often we are supposed to be recieving newsletters in our e-mail? I have been a subscriber for a few monthws at least and have only gotten one e-mail. Maybe my account settings aren't allowing them??
    Amanda

8. highland3

highland3 <font color=orange>Just wishing for a return to WD

I'm pretty sure I've seen one per month.

9. amw

amw need a new tag

I seem to remember it coming our on the 17th (or thereabouts) of each month. I would check your "bulk" mail file to see if ti's been filtered.

10. sammi

sammi <font color=purple>I'm a born traveller!<br><font

MouseSavers newsletters come out on the 15th each month.....and are really great to read and save with. :thumbsup2 :sunny: