Mousesavers discount mistakes?

RadioFanatic

Mouseketeer<br><font color=6d6b70>SO not a jewelry
I just looked at www.mousesaver.com today and they have a ton of discounted toys - however, when I hit the link, they cost a lot more than what she is saying they will - am I doing something wrong?

That would be great deals if the prices were correct. I wonder if it was one of those Amazon deals for an hour at 3am or something!

Mousesavers is only a website that tells you where to get the discounts. They do not sell anything. They have no control if the items sell out. Just email Mary and tell her what you found. She will research and change her website.

The prices were all good when I put them on the site yesterday. I heard from some people who were able to take advantage of them. Unfortunately, at some point Amazon raised ALL of the prices. I believe it happened overnight. When I came in this morning my mailbox was FULL of complaints.

Needless to say I wasn't too happy, but there's nothing I can do if Amazon changes its mind. :mad:

I took down all the offers as soon as I became aware of the problem today.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

thanks Mary - I thought it was me making a mistake! I'm jealous of those who got to take advantage of it - btw, LOVE your site - thanks for it!

i got in on a ton of the deals yesterday.. lots of disney stuff for 2.xx.... now today amazon is canceling a lot of items and charging people shipping when originally they qualified for free shipping. I have had 5 items removed from myh original order

i got in on a ton of the deals yesterday.. lots of disney stuff for 2.xx.... now today amazon is canceling a lot of items and charging people shipping when originally they qualified for free shipping. I have had 5 items removed from myh original order

Yes, I just read that on another board! Amazon is claiming the low prices were due to an error.

The possibility that there was a price error never occurred to me because the items were all in the Outlet section; there were hundreds of items marked down and they were marked down by random percentages from 77-90%; not all items in a category were marked down (like a Snow White doll might be marked down but the Ariel doll from the same series wasn't); Amazon was promoting a big toy clearance; and Amazon has had huge toy clearances in the past. It just looked like another clearance sale to me.

The whole thing makes me mad. I think Amazon should honor the prices, but based on what I've read about past "price mistakes" they probably won't. However, if they try to charge you for shipping because they cancel items and that drops your order below $25, you should call them and ask to have the shipping cost removed. Apparently others have done this successfully. I believe the number is 800-201-7575.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter