Mousesaver Undercover Tourist Discount?

nmanning19

Mouseketeer
so I get the mousesaver newsletter with the SPECIAL link to order tickets but it is the same price that is on undercover tourist am I missing something? email me privately if you don't want to list here.

The newsletter that came out today (3/28) offered discounts on just particular types of tickets. I did not get the March 15 newsletter so I can't compare those few items to what it said before.

If it says Mousesavers on the top of the 2 different pages you are comparing, then you are looking at 2 discounted pages (that's what happens to me now even if I just try to go to the regular Undercover Tourist pricing). I assume if I cleaned out my cookies & cache then I could see UT's regular pricing.

Yes, I received the March 15th newsletter and went into that special link and saw the mousesaver logo and then closed out of it and went into undercover and it was the same price?

I think you are having the issue I described above with the cache in your browser - you seem to be looking at TWO Mousesavers/UT links. I just went into a totally different browser and went to the UT website. I do not get the same pricing as what I get going through the Mousesavers link. The MS link give me prices ranging from a few dollars to about $5 additional off.

So look again - if the top of both pages show the Mousesavers logo, you are not comparing UT regular prices with the MS prices.

Yes, I received the March 15th newsletter and went into that special link and saw the mousesaver logo and then closed out of it and went into undercover and it was the same price?
When you visited the first time, a cookie was placed on your computer. When you went back the second time, it recognized the cookie and took you to the Mousesavers page again. That's why you're not seeing a difference in price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter