MouseKeeping tip

I just got a whole bunch of US $1.00 bills yesterday from the bank, DD and I are going to make up the Mousekeeping envelopes!

Wanting to subscribe to see what others tip.....thanks! :)

Although this is considered non tipping you should tip 1.00 per day per bed they make up to 1.00 a day per person. :thumbsup2
or whatever you feel comfortable with. If it is better service then.....
I would leave at least 1.00 day no matter what

DisneyBrat said:
What should I tip for mousekeeping? We are a family of 5. Staying 10 nights.

Lew

We leave $1 per person, per day, sometimes more. So if I were you it would be $5 per day, left daily as housekeepers can vary from day to day.

Anne

We're going in February... and the envelopes are already made! Can you tell we're excited?! There are two of us, no kids and we really do not plan on leaving any kind of mess - so I have stuffed each envelope with three dollars. And since we are going to be there on Valentines Day I made a special Happy Valentines Day envelope with $8.00 in it. I am hoping this will be enough and I am glad you posted... I am curious on what others say!

We are a family of 4 and we leave $1 per person, per day but usually when I get the envelopes ready, I end up putting a $5 bill in it.

I get my mousekeeping envelope designs HERE and have them all ready before we leave.

There are 3 of us and we plan on leaving $5 a day. I'm wondering though, if we get turn down service, will that be the same mousekeeper or will we need to leave another tip? Also when and where do you leave your tips each day? Thanks

sleepingbeautymama said:
There are 3 of us and we plan on leaving $5 a day. I'm wondering though, if we get turn down service, will that be the same mousekeeper or will we need to leave another tip? Also when and where do you leave your tips each day? Thanks

When we had turn down at the GF, we left a couple of $$ and we left that one on the bed.

The daily tip we usually leave on the bathroom mirror.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter