Mousekeeping at DVC when you are not using points

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by toodycat, Mar 16, 2013.

1. toodycat

toodycat DIS Veteran

We are booked at BLT for five nights this summer. We are not DVC members and we did not rent points. We are just paying WDW's nightly rate. Will we get daily mouse keeping or not? I've received conflicting answers on this question. Thanks for your help.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Wood Nymph

Wood Nymph DIS Veteran

We have stayed at BCV;s three times by booking through Disney, just like we would do for a normal room reservation and we have always had Mousekeeping. They wash the dishes, clean the kitchen, change the linens, etc, just like they do for a regular resort stay. We have never had a problem in any of our three stays there. :)

4. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

Any cash reservation through Disney Reservation Center is treated just like any other cash reservation through DRC. You get daily full cleaning.

If you have a cash reservation through Member Services, that is treated just like a points stay.

5. jl

jl Mouseketeer

Here now @BWV.....housekeeping comes every day. First day we made bed (weren't sure they would come) & they actually re-made the bed :)

6. toodycat

toodycat DIS Veteran

What a relief! I thought I was going to be paying extra for Mousekeeping! Thanks!