Mousejunkies!!!

Discussion in 'Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music' started by Fantasmic23, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Fantasmic23

Fantasmic23 A little nonsense now and then is relished by the

I just cannot say enough about this awesome book!! I bought it late yesterday and I haven't been able to put it down!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mefordis

mefordis If you can dream it, you can do it.

I love it, too! My only criticism is that it wasn't LONG enough! I hope the author writes more books on WDW.

4. GoofySon'sMom

GoofySon'sMom DIS Veteran

I completely agree! I kept 'seeing myself' in the book and laughing out loud!

5. iheartjacksparrow

iheartjacksparrow Mouseketeer

Ahhh, I loved it too! What a great book, so hard to put down...finished it in like a day! Maybe he'll make another one!

6. disneyaholicUK

disneyaholicUK Earning My Ears

Fantastic book, couldn't put it down once I'd started. Drove my boyfriend mad as I kept reading whole pages at a time out loud and saying 'that's what we do/say' :)

7. karen l

karen l DIS Veteran

I hope he writes another one too. Mousejunkies was great!

8. Micca

Micca Where there's a will, there's an heir

I too loved this book. :thumbsup2 Their website is dead, they might as well come over here to chat.:earsboy:

9. dizneedoll

dizneedoll Curioser and Curioser

Wow. Really?? I didn't like it at all. I thought the whole thing came off very self indulgent and arrogant. It read more like an amateur trip report off a message board then a guide book should and they are promoting it as a guide book even though there was incorrect info given and stuff omitted like hotel info. There was also some bad grammar and spelling which is death to a book IMHO. Luckily, I checked this book out from the library so didn't waste any money on it. Everybody and his brother who's been to WDW more then once thinks they're qualified to write a book about it and I've read several of late which are just plain horrible.