Mothers Day scrapbooking gifts.

Discussion in 'Scrapbooking' started by Disney Ontario, May 15, 2006.

1. Disney Ontario

Disney Ontario Ontario Disney

Jan 14, 2005
    Hi. Just wandering if anyone of yous got anything to do with scrapbooking for Mothers Day? My DH and DD13 actually gave me a kit from Walmart that has all Birthday stickers/papers in it. Since I just started making my own Birthday cards I :love: it. It was funny though, we all went to Walmart on Saturday and they took off about 10 minutes and they were all done shopping. Of course I thought "Great, I am probably just getting a gift card" How greative :rolleyes: I also got a Tinkerbell comforter, Toby Keith CD and candy.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lewdyan1

lewdyan1 DIS Veteran

Feb 8, 2005
    Saturday my daughter had a photo shoot on the beach, so I got a lot of new pictures to scrap on Mother's day! It wasn't a surprise, but exciting none the less! :goodvibes
  4. Honeybehr1

Honeybehr1 Mouseketeer<br><font color=red>Hey I was a newlywe

May 30, 2005
    Dh went overboard. I got the Cricut with and extra font, a pack of 200 8x8 cardstock, a pack of 4x6, some relly cool paper quill stickers, stuff to make shaker boxes and candy. Plus my oldest made me gorgeous box at art class. :banana:
  5. ddavis860

ddavis860 <font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair

Apr 29, 2005
    I got a Cricut too...HUGE surprise because I asked for it for my Bday. Now I have so see what new fonts I "NEED" :lmao:

I like the teardrop, but not sure is it might be too close to George...ya know? I had to work, so I wasn't able to play like I wanted to yesterday...but today is another day :teeth:
  6. Lisa

Lisa <font color=royalblue>OMG, I think I am going to p

Aug 18, 1999
    My DM got a CM sidekick and a memory maker case, along with a silk scarf.

I got a Scrapbooking Solutions Paper organizer. :love: It has 23 racks to hold 12 x 12 paper flat. I LOVE it!

Yup, it was definitely a scrapbooking Mothers Day in my house! :cheer2: :cheer2:
  7. Grumpy's Gal

Grumpy's Gal <font color=coral>Of course, who wants to get gold

Oct 5, 2004
    an alphabet for my new Big Shot (Sizzix). I am very excited!