Mother Nature

Discussion in 'Camping at Disney World' started by dtoes91, Dec 18, 2008.

1. dtoes91

dtoes91 Earning My Ears

The only thing better than going to Disney, is going a day earlier than planned! :rotfl: Mother Nature is giving us some snow on Sunday so we've decided to head to the Fort for the first time a day earlier. We are very excited.

I have checked online & found that they do have premium sites available for Sunday so i'm going to call as soon as i have an idea as to what our arrival time will be & see if they can get us in early. Can i assume that they keep the check-in gate open for late night check-ins? Worse case is we'll just drive another 45 mins & visit with the in-laws for the evening.

Are we there yet?? :woohoo:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. LONE-STAR

LONE-STAR <font color=green>1000 miles to far from Disney<br

You can check in 24 hrs a day. As long as your site is ready. Have fun.

4. Born 2 Fish

Born 2 Fish I'D RATHER BE FISHING.

Ditto what Michael said.

Ya'll are gonna have the very bestest of time !!!:thumbsup2

And don't forget to pack the fish'n poles,,never know when ya might hav'a hanker'n to drop a line.:fish:

5. 4mickey2

4mickey2 disney+bichons=happiness

HAVE A GREAT TIME!

[​IMG]

6. DaveInTN

DaveInTN I'm Not The Castle Guy

Have an awesome trip! Just got back ourselves, and wish we were going again. Real life stinks compared to life at the Fort!

7. Millermouseketeers

Millermouseketeers DIS Veteran

We will see you there! We check in Sunday also!

8. Shan-man

Shan-man ¿sɐɯʇsıɹɥɔ lıʇ, sʎɐp ʎuɐɯ ʍoH

I agree Dave, real-life is so ordinary! Glad y'all had a good trip too. I think our trip was the most fun I've had in my life. Great to see you posting more too!

9. testtubes

testtubes Mike and Karen

Shan man we made a pass by your site in the 500 loop while we were there last week. \
    It appeared that nobody was home but your dog was sitting in the front window and he/she gave us a few bark when we stopped to read your sign.

Wish we could have met.

10. Shan-man

Shan-man ¿sɐɯʇsıɹɥɔ lıʇ, sʎɐp ʎuɐɯ ʍoH

My biggest regret of this last trip is all the DISers I could have met and didn't. We had a great trip, mind you, but I do really regret not getting around more. That and failing to do Pixie Hollow, Space Mountain (haven't done it in 18 years, at least!) and not getting into the pool.

11. dtoes91

dtoes91 Earning My Ears

Thanks everyone. We got lots of ice today but they've done a good job with the roads this evening so we need to drop off the pup at my aunts & we're outta here.

Not sure what site we'll be in, but i've reserved a premium site & have a Sunset Trail trailer, so if you see us, don't be afraid to come knocking!

12. dtoes91

dtoes91 Earning My Ears

Those fishing poles NEVER leave the trailer! The boys love to fish!

13. kmurawski

kmurawski Mouseketeer

We're leaving a day earlier too. Our check in day is still Wednesday but with the bad weather in the Midwest we decided (as of right now) to leave a day earlier....just in case. What a crazy, early winter!

We'll have our Fort Fiends sign posted at our site. Stop by and say hi. Better yet, stop for refreshments.

14. Born 2 Fish

Born 2 Fish I'D RATHER BE FISHING.

Cool ! Leav'n a day early ! Have a great time!

you know, I heard theres a fish with your name on it wait'n to be caught,,
    might wanna pack a pole.:fish:

15. gmflanigan

gmflanigan Mouseketeer

Good luck. We're from just north of Springfield so I feel your pain. Have a safe trip. We were there the 1st week of December and it was great.

16. pell

pell Earning My Ears

kmurawski,
    We too are facing an icy start to our trek south. Inconvenient? yes. Difficult to load up when your toes are numb? yes. But there's nothing like leaving 20 degree weather to greet 80 degree weather!! (I'm optimistic with the 80 degree thing.)

Anyhow, I noticed you have a DS13. We have a DS12 (13 in April)... With any luck, maybe we'll be near each other. Look for our "Pell" sign, and we'll look for yours. If we don't happen to cross paths, I wish you a magical stay!!