Mother-Daughters Trip

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by tigergrad, Feb 18, 2008.

1. tigergrad

tigergrad DIS Veteran

Feb 21, 2007
    I am thinking about taking my two grown daughters to WDW this fall. Would like to start a tradition now that they are both grown. (18 & 23) We have been as a family (inc. dad, little brother, and son-in-law) many times. Have stayed at Widerness Lodge, Swan, and Port Orleans French Quarter. My questions are:
    1- Is November 1-4 a good time to go?
    2 - Where would you recommend we stay? (I would like to rent points for a DVC unit if possible)
  2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Disneydenise

Disneydenise DIS Veteran

May 21, 2000
    I think it sounds like a great idea. I love the beginning of Nov the weather is usually lovely low humididty and comfortably warm. I would try to go to Saratoga Springs just because I like the idea of the Spa. Have agreat trip and enjoy your girl fun.
  4. Alicnwondrln

Alicnwondrln DIS Veteran

Jul 8, 2003
    I would go over to the DVC boards with this and see what you can get renting wise.
    good luck
  5. CPer'sMom

CPer'sMom DIS Veteran

Feb 5, 2005

My *girls* are 24 and 28 and we love our girls-only trips! :) We usually stay at the YC ~ the Epcot resorts location just can't be beat! You could try to do BCV or BWV if you want DVC.

Yes, I'd say early November is a good time to go. Lower crowds and cooler weather (usually anyway).

Have fun planning!! :)