Mother-Daughters Trip

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by tigergrad, Feb 18, 2008.

1. tigergrad

tigergrad DIS Veteran

I am thinking about taking my two grown daughters to WDW this fall. Would like to start a tradition now that they are both grown. (18 & 23) We have been as a family (inc. dad, little brother, and son-in-law) many times. Have stayed at Widerness Lodge, Swan, and Port Orleans French Quarter. My questions are:
    1- Is November 1-4 a good time to go?
    2 - Where would you recommend we stay? (I would like to rent points for a DVC unit if possible)

2. Disneydenise

Disneydenise DIS Veteran

I think it sounds like a great idea. I love the beginning of Nov the weather is usually lovely low humididty and comfortably warm. I would try to go to Saratoga Springs just because I like the idea of the Spa. Have agreat trip and enjoy your girl fun.

3. Alicnwondrln

Alicnwondrln DIS Veteran

I would go over to the DVC boards with this and see what you can get renting wise.
    good luck

4. CPer'sMom

CPer'sMom DIS Veteran

My *girls* are 24 and 28 and we love our girls-only trips! :) We usually stay at the YC ~ the Epcot resorts location just can't be beat! You could try to do BCV or BWV if you want DVC.

Yes, I'd say early November is a good time to go. Lower crowds and cooler weather (usually anyway).

Have fun planning!! :)