Mother-Daughters Trip

tigergrad

DIS Veteran
I am thinking about taking my two grown daughters to WDW this fall. Would like to start a tradition now that they are both grown. (18 & 23) We have been as a family (inc. dad, little brother, and son-in-law) many times. Have stayed at Widerness Lodge, Swan, and Port Orleans French Quarter. My questions are:
1- Is November 1-4 a good time to go?
2 - Where would you recommend we stay? (I would like to rent points for a DVC unit if possible)

I think it sounds like a great idea. I love the beginning of Nov the weather is usually lovely low humididty and comfortably warm. I would try to go to Saratoga Springs just because I like the idea of the Spa. Have agreat trip and enjoy your girl fun.

I am thinking about taking my two grown daughters to WDW this fall. Would like to start a tradition now that they are both grown. (18 & 23)
1- Is November 1-4 a good time to go?
2 - Where would you recommend we stay? (I would like to rent points for a DVC unit if possible)

My *girls* are 24 and 28 and we love our girls-only trips! :) We usually stay at the YC ~ the Epcot resorts location just can't be beat! You could try to do BCV or BWV if you want DVC.

Yes, I'd say early November is a good time to go. Lower crowds and cooler weather (usually anyway).

Have fun planning!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts