Most Romantic spot on the Fantasy?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by PrettyPrincessJen, Apr 4, 2013.

1. PrettyPrincessJen

PrettyPrincessJen AKA "MomBomb"

I'm thinking about planning something special for my 10 yr anniversary for my husband and was wondering what you guys think is the most romantic spot on the ship. Also trying to decide exactly what to do, but leaning towards giving him something small and telling him how much he means to me. We already have a brunch and dinner planned that he knows about. :love:
    I can't wait to hear your ideas!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. darkwing818

darkwing818 DIS Veteran

Late night on the verandah (hopefully you have one) with a 2 glasses & a nice bottle of wine/champagne & some choclate covered strawberries. ::yes::

4. FabFivePA

FabFivePA Mouseketeer

outside of the Meridian there are a couple of small outdoor areas, by Palo and Remy, could probably have them to yourselves depending on timing.

Outlook lounge?

I personally love deck 4, just always feels like you're back in time to me when I walk on that deck. I always like to take sunset/sunrise pics from there if the direction works.

5. tcrowley

tcrowley Mouseketeer

This is such a sweet gesture i hope someone answers you and I can steal the idea for when DH and I cruise next year on the dream;)

6. robhawk

robhawk DIS Veteran

I agree with the Meridien! Especially at sunset. The bar is absolutely gorgeous. Very romantic!!!

7. luvslikepi

luvslikepi DIS Veteran

:thumbsup2

Wink, wink...you know. Stateroom.

Sorry, couldn't help myself. My husband has been deployed for six months. :blush:

8. PrettyPrincessJen

PrettyPrincessJen AKA "MomBomb"

Meridian sounds great I'll have to check out some pics online. We do have a veranda so wine would be lovely.

We will def have to sneak in some room time when the kids are out ; ) Thank you to you and your husband for your service defending our wonderful nation

9. over50visits

over50visits DIS Veteran

Meridian or Remy are very quiet, secluded, and romantic.

Outlook lounge has got to be a genuine best kept secret. Hard to find, completely deserted every time we've been there, relaxing, interesting view...but a crew member or the only other couple who knows about it could show up any time. Worth seeking out early in the cruise to see what it is! Please don't tell anyone about it, it's a treasured secret.

10. scrapbookmomma74

scrapbookmomma74 We love DCL!!!

Another vote for the Meridian outdoor area. It's the best spot to watch the departure from Castaway Cay from, and its usually empty. :)

11. g3pak

g3pak DIS Veteran

Where is the Outlook lounge on the Fantasy?

12. vakamalua

vakamalua DIS Veteran

A quiet corner of the Skyline Lounge.