Most romantic place to eat in Disney?

kitkatsmom

Mouseketeer
What do you all recommend as the most romantic place for 2 to eat in Disney?

Victoria and Alberts is Out. But anywhere else in one of the parks or resorts is what I'm looking for.

Also I am not concerned with price since it's a special meal.

We had a very romantic meals at Wolfgang puck's dining room and also at Cali grill. Wolfgang puck's has a beautiful view of the lake at night and wonderful food.
Cali grill is a little noisier but still great food and if you can schedule a dinner during wishes fireworks it can be very romantic. We had a window seat a California Grill for the fireworks and that is all my dbf talked about for the rest of the trip.
These 2 restaraunts are a must do for us every trip now.

My husband and I had a fantastic dinner at Flying Fish when we went on a Mommy & Daddy only trip last summer:D We sat at the "chef's counter" and had a great time watching the chefs prepare the meals. We had an awesome server, great wine, and incredible food!

Afterwards, you can enjoy the Boardwalk:D That is our favorite thing to do:D

This time we are trying Narcoosee's at GF, perhaps you can try that and maybe catch Wishes fireworks afterwards on the beach:D

Enjoy your trip!

SAN ANGEL INN in Mexico's world showcase is quite romantic too. DH and I were fortunate enough to be sat by the water and we had a WONDERFUL view of the Aztec Temple and the volcano in the background. :teeth: It was also nice to see the boat go by from the El Rio del Tiempo ride. Love the atmosphere in Mexico! LOVE IT! :happy1: :lovestruc

If you enjoyed Victoria and Alberts and french food - hands down runner up is Chefs de France - Bistro de Paris is lovely too (more intimate) - request a fireworks seat for either. For magical romance - try Cinderellas castle for dinner - again, get a view of the fireworks!

California Grill at the Contemporary (with a window view) to watch fireworks. The San Angel at the Mexican pavillian at EPCOT. These two get my votes.

pull up the menu's and make your decision by what sounds good!

although, my vote is for cali grill if you can stand that it is a little public (but a table by the window makes it a little more private) .. or Bistro de Paris as someone else mentioned for even more privacy.

Enjoy!
-h

I would suggest either Citrico's or Bistro de Paris with my vote going to Citricos. You can see the MK fireworks from there.

Ed

My vote is for Citricos. Not as loud as the California Grill, but with phenomenal service and food to match.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter