Most important stuff to know about Coronado Springs????

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by MAPOrocks, Aug 16, 2013.

1. v.t.

v.t. DIS Veteran

I am so glad to read all the positive comments. We wanted POR but for FD had to go with CS. We did get a preferred, because Mom and I get breakfast to go for the group every morning. ;) Should we have paid the extra?
    How long does it take to get to DTD? That is why we wanted POR, we all love WPE!

Great thread, thanks for all the info.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. DevonsDisneyMom

DevonsDisneyMom DIS Veteran

cS is our favorite moderate resort! We have stayed there many times in the past and loved every visit!! It's a big resort, so one piece of advice is to request the cabanas section. It's close to the dig site pool, el centre and the pepper market.

4. DJFan88

DJFan88 DIS Veteran

None of the resorts offer a bus to the Boardwalk, unless you're actually staying at a boardwalk area resort and walk over (or take the boat). POR does not offer direct bussing to the boardwalk that I'm aware of.

You have to do a transfer from a park, or from DTD or if you're in Epcot, walk over.

5. Tinker Pam

Tinker Pam Stalker of the Whisperer

I would suggest taking place the bus to Hollywood Studios then the boat to the Boardwalk