Most helpful but unique item you pack??

When we are in the parks, I will have DD2's headphones in my bag. They just go to her tablet, but they muffle noise well so I'm not buying another set specifically for noise. She hates loud noise, so I will have them on hand for loud evening shows or rides.

This one might sound weird but a can of Pringles. We use these as a snack in the airport or parks (if it they last that long). After that we re-use the container to keep popcorn, crackers, pretzels and the like. No more crinkly bags in the backpack that open or no crushed snacks that turn into crumbs. Best of all easy to pass around and reseal.

I'm not sure if you were talking about packing for the trip or for the day at the park. I wouldn't say I pack anything out of the ordinary in my suitcase, but in my bag for the park I always carry 2 things, every time I go. A sunblock stick (looks like a glue stick but a little bigger, filled with solid sunblock) as a redhead I can burn anywhere, any time and the sunblock stick is great for re-applying to your face, plus you can do it in line waiting for rides! and I also pack a little spray bottle (can be purchased in a 3 pack at the dollar store) or 2 or 3 filled with water. Sometimes you can get downright hot and just want a spritz of water to cool you down. These work perfect. They are nice and small and refillable so they will last you all day. And neither take up more room than a juice box :)

I'm going to start bringing those little spray bottles:thumbsup2 Good Idea
Also, congrats on staying right at Disney this trip. You won't regret it.pixiedust:

I pack glow stick bracelets to put around the handles of our stroller. At night things aren't lit up a whole lot so it's real easy to not find your stroller. With the glow sticks you can walk right up to it.

We always pack a mini flashlight in the booksack for dark rides for my daughter or if we need to look for something at night.

Thanks to the posters who suggested Amazon. These are so handy to pack and you don't have to worry about the packets bursting in your luggage.

:thanks:

A "butt pack" i used when I was in the army. smaller and less bulky than a backpack and larger than a fanny pack. You can get them in all sorts of sizes/colors. Try rangerjoes.com they have a few.

This thread has some great ideas!

I bring:
1. Stainless steel straws in a ziplock for Animal Kingdom
2. "germ gloves", basically flesh colored gloves, to use when at buffets
3. 2 Water bottles with built in water filters to keep in the fridge
4. 4 emergency disposable ponchos (for rain and water rides)

Amazon is great for things like these!

For anyone planning a trip during warmer months... Walmart has the water bottle fans on clearance for 4 dollars each! Huge savings!

I pack glow stick bracelets to put around the handles of our stroller. At night things aren't lit up a whole lot so it's real easy to not find your stroller. With the glow sticks you can walk right up to it.

We always pack a mini flashlight in the booksack for dark rides for my daughter or if we need to look for something at night.

Great idea!

I always pack a couple things of PB crackers or goldfish for DD, a new game on the phone for those long lines.

Now that I have seen this list my bag may become full :rotfl2:

What is body glide??

Most of my ideas are out there already, but I will add twine/string, binder clips, carabiner clips and those 3m hooks that attach to doors & walls but can be removed without damage.

I've found my shoe organizer on most trips can't be hung over the door or is too heavy for the shower rod. One of these hooks and some string and I can hang it anywhere.

A sturdy folder in the very back of my backpack. It helps prevent the jumble inside from making a lump to push in my back on a weird place, keeps souvenirs flat (DHS class drawings, free photos from character meals, bird show certificate, maps to take home for friends to plan their trips, bookmarks from belle, etc) I also often bring 2-3 sheets of colored construction paper in it. Then use a sharpie to write a short message on it - we'll ask a character to hold it for a photo and sign it after.
"Happy birthday" to my Niece from Ariel, "Happy 40th Anniversary" to the in-laws from Mickey, etc

Waiting in line items:

Mini Barrel Full of Monkeys
String for string games

Earplugs and tiny flashlights for the scaredy cats in the family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter